BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love our Bumbo and so does our sweet little boy. The great thing is you can take it anywhere and it doesn't take up a lot of space!!! Also it's not at all pricey
Desiree R.
Monument, CO
I had the bumbo before it was recalled. Before they put straps on them. This really was useless in my opinion my son really didn't enjoy it. I never had and issue with him wobbling out of it. Too bad my son didn't enjoy it.
Christy P.
Aurora, CO
I like that the bumbo allows baby to start to sit up and feel more Independent from early on! My babies always try to lean way over though and it's not so sturdy then.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Bumbo is a great concept, but I still think it needs to be redesigned. Ever time I would put my son in it, his legs would get stuck and I'd have to rip him out of it.
Jody W.
Maurepas, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were only able to use this a few times before my son grew out of it. The leg holes were too small for his thighs. Save your money on this. I wouldn't recommend it
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This seat is perfect to help babies learn how to sit.. my son liked it... biggest problem is when they have chubby legs they are quick to get stuck or not fit at all.
Jered D.
My son loves sitting up in this thing. Only problem with this product is if you have a chunky baby he won't fit in it long. They should make the leg openings bigger.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Great beginner seat, especially for pre-sitters. Offers great support and comfortable contouring for little ones. Just disappointed it didn't fit them for very long.
Nicole H.
Dunbar, PA
I loved the bumbo chair personally, it was great support when my boys couldn't sit up on their own completely round and you can attach a tray for play or to feed them and ill be using it for my bundle of joy on the way!
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
I used the Bumbo seat for my twins and they loved them. Great for teaching them to sit and foe learning to feed. I also bought the trays that you can get for them.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.