Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Love our Bumbo and so does our sweet little boy. The great thing is you can take it anywhere and it doesn't take up a lot of space!!! Also it's not at all pricey
I had the bumbo before it was recalled. Before they put straps on them. This really was useless in my opinion my son really didn't enjoy it. I never had and issue with him wobbling out of it. Too bad my son didn't enjoy it.
I like that the bumbo allows baby to start to sit up and feel more Independent from early on! My babies always try to lean way over though and it's not so sturdy then.
Bumbo is a great concept, but I still think it needs to be redesigned. Ever time I would put my son in it, his legs would get stuck and I'd have to rip him out of it.
We were only able to use this a few times before my son grew out of it. The leg holes were too small for his thighs. Save your money on this. I wouldn't recommend it
This seat is perfect to help babies learn how to sit.. my son liked it... biggest problem is when they have chubby legs they are quick to get stuck or not fit at all.
My son loves sitting up in this thing. Only problem with this product is if you have a chunky baby he won't fit in it long. They should make the leg openings bigger.
Great beginner seat, especially for pre-sitters. Offers great support and comfortable contouring for little ones. Just disappointed it didn't fit them for very long.
I loved the bumbo chair personally, it was great support when my boys couldn't sit up on their own completely round and you can attach a tray for play or to feed them and ill be using it for my bundle of joy on the way!
I used the Bumbo seat for my twins and they loved them. Great for teaching them to sit and foe learning to feed. I also bought the trays that you can get for them.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos