Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
We loved this for my son. It was great to feed him in before he could sit up on his own or before he was big enough for the high chair. Helps them strengthen their necks too!
I loved this seat in the beginning for helping my little guy learn how to sit up but the longer we used it the more we found it hard to get him out due to his large thighs. I love how easy it is to clean and how light weight it is.
Our 3 month old loves this seat. We also purchased the tray so he can keep his toys close. Our boy loves being wherever we are and this seat is so light that you can put it anywhere (saftey in mind). I recommend this to anyone!
If you have a baby with skinny legs, you might get a month worth of use out of it. My chunky monkey's legs fit in it for about 2 weeks. Other products worked better for us.
My son loved his bumbo! He learned how to sit up so quickly just by using it daily. I started using it ever since he was about 4months old (supporting his back in the beginning, of course). Also, very convenient to take on the go.
My daughter did not like the seat at all. She complained while in it and seemed to be sitting funny. When her physical therapist saw the way she was sitting in it she advised me to return it and try the Mamas & Papas brand instead.
My little ones never liked these. There isn't enough back and neck support and by the time my kids had enough support on their own, they could sit up without the bumbo.
We got two of these from our baby shower and used it a few times, but my son grew out of it fast. Now he's 5 months and can't sit in it at all because his thighs don't fit.
My daughter was not able to use this by the time she was old enough to sit up straight and one her files were too big so she more or less ended up stuck more than anything
I used the Bumbo seat for all of my kids when they were young. They loved to be able to sit up and be included in everything and this just made it so much better for them.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos