BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We loved this for my son. It was great to feed him in before he could sit up on his own or before he was big enough for the high chair. Helps them strengthen their necks too!
Steffane B.
I loved this seat in the beginning for helping my little guy learn how to sit up but the longer we used it the more we found it hard to get him out due to his large thighs. I love how easy it is to clean and how light weight it is.
courtney w.
Charles town, WV
Our 3 month old loves this seat. We also purchased the tray so he can keep his toys close. Our boy loves being wherever we are and this seat is so light that you can put it anywhere (saftey in mind). I recommend this to anyone!
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
If you have a baby with skinny legs, you might get a month worth of use out of it. My chunky monkey's legs fit in it for about 2 weeks. Other products worked better for us.
Jessica S.
Saint Cloud, FL
My son loved his bumbo! He learned how to sit up so quickly just by using it daily. I started using it ever since he was about 4months old (supporting his back in the beginning, of course). Also, very convenient to take on the go.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
My daughter did not like the seat at all. She complained while in it and seemed to be sitting funny. When her physical therapist saw the way she was sitting in it she advised me to return it and try the Mamas & Papas brand instead.
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little ones never liked these. There isn't enough back and neck support and by the time my kids had enough support on their own, they could sit up without the bumbo.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
We got two of these from our baby shower and used it a few times, but my son grew out of it fast. Now he's 5 months and can't sit in it at all because his thighs don't fit.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
My daughter was not able to use this by the time she was old enough to sit up straight and one her files were too big so she more or less ended up stuck more than anything
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I used the Bumbo seat for all of my kids when they were young. They loved to be able to sit up and be included in everything and this just made it so much better for them.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.