BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
This was a god sent when my daughter was a baby. Before she was able to sit up alone she would sit in this chair for meals, play, and would even doze off in it! Worth the $40.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
We love our bumbo! my son loves to sit up but still can quite do it on his own so he loves it! we take it every where to the park, out to eat to our friends house works great!
Mirna A.
Marlborough, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this floor seat!!  I got one as a present and I bought a second one to leave at grandmas house.  We love it that much.  Baby fits comfortably.  Super easy to clean and baby is very well secured with the harness.  Super light and I can carry it anywhere.
Kylee B.
Malden, MO
I absolutely love the bumbo seat. It made simple things to do at home easier with a baby who wants to be involved in everything. Also was very easy to pack around and take anywhere we went! I would def recommend this to any new parent!
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
I've used the Bumbo seat and tray with both my children. They have a variety of fun colors - we chose the blue and pink for our babies. It is the best little portable chair!
Natalie M.
Cordova, TN
This thing was a life saver during that time when my kids were little and wobbly, but still wanted to sit up and be involved in everything. Love love love this little thing.
Britni V.
Alexandria, VA
My six-month old has been sitting in his Bumbo since about three months old. He fits in it perfectly, is comfortable in it, and loves feeling like he's a part of the party.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
The bumbo seat is a bit expensive but it is well worth the money and the tray that attaches to it does amazing thing. Holds toys can feed the baby while they are learing to sit and hold their head up. I used it for both my boys and have given it too a good friend of mine with a new baby and she uses it just as much if not more. It is a must have and I would buy it again if I needed to.
Hailey H.
Louisville, IL
My son liked to sit in his bumbo seat watch what we were doing. Mine has a tray and I used it to put toys on it for him to play. Its a great way for them to learn to sit up.
Ashley B.
Lakeside, CA
I loved these seat when my son was younger, it definitely helped teaching him how to sit up and with the tray combined he was able to play with some toys or enjoy some snacks!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.