Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
This was a god sent when my daughter was a baby. Before she was able to sit up alone she would sit in this chair for meals, play, and would even doze off in it! Worth the $40.
We love our bumbo! my son loves to sit up but still can quite do it on his own so he loves it! we take it every where to the park, out to eat to our friends house works great!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this floor seat!! I got one as a present and I bought a second one to leave at grandmas house. We love it that much. Baby fits comfortably. Super easy to clean and baby is very well secured with the harness. Super light and I can carry it anywhere.
I absolutely love the bumbo seat. It made simple things to do at home easier with a baby who wants to be involved in everything. Also was very easy to pack around and take anywhere we went! I would def recommend this to any new parent!
I've used the Bumbo seat and tray with both my children. They have a variety of fun colors - we chose the blue and pink for our babies. It is the best little portable chair!
This thing was a life saver during that time when my kids were little and wobbly, but still wanted to sit up and be involved in everything. Love love love this little thing.
My six-month old has been sitting in his Bumbo since about three months old. He fits in it perfectly, is comfortable in it, and loves feeling like he's a part of the party.
The bumbo seat is a bit expensive but it is well worth the money and the tray that attaches to it does amazing thing. Holds toys can feed the baby while they are learing to sit and hold their head up. I used it for both my boys and have given it too a good friend of mine with a new baby and she uses it just as much if not more. It is a must have and I would buy it again if I needed to.
My son liked to sit in his bumbo seat watch what we were doing. Mine has a tray and I used it to put toys on it for him to play. Its a great way for them to learn to sit up.
I loved these seat when my son was younger, it definitely helped teaching him how to sit up and with the tray combined he was able to play with some toys or enjoy some snacks!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos