BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Meagan C.
Laurinburg, NC
We used this instead of a high chair until my daughter out grew the seat. She had meals here and interacted with us. A great way to build neck muscles and coordination. Loved it!
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
I had a chunky infant and we could never get this seat to work for him. His legs were never comfortable in it. We only used it twice and then had to look for alternative options.
Geovana G.
Nuevo, CA
Must have for little baby's. This product is great helps them to sit up. Properly. And they love sitting in there while on the counter. Of course while they are being supervised.
Stephanie P.
banks, OR
I like the bumbo seat to an extent. It worked great for my older daughter who was a little bit thinner, but my newest baby is only 4 months old and her legs just don't fit in it.
Caley B.
Mount Joy, PA
This worked great for my daughter, but if you have a squirmer (like my son) I would not recommend it. He managed to twist, wiggle, and bend himself out of it every time we tried it. Needless to say, the bumbo wasn't a safe option for him.
Makala S.
I hated this thing. My daughters legs would always get stuck in it & if i tried putting my daughter in it in the bathtub the bumbo would float ! With her in it ! Very dangerous.
Tehseen I.
Ashburn, VA
Love this product and the fact that I can take it anywhere since it's light wait and it easy to put baby in it
I just wish there was a way to put it in the tub during bath time
Jessica  R.
I love it and I bought a second one for baby two but I wish the legs would mould to the babies legs unfortunately my daughters thighs were too chubby after a month of using it 😕
Sondra M.
Great for muscle building. Helps prevent flat spots by teaching baby to sit up! My dr actually recommended we start using one Bc my dr was getting a flat spot on her little head
Kerri C.
We got this seat at a really good price and it came in somewhat handy, but it really isn't worth it unless it's a good sale. The babies grow out of it so fast. If your child has chubby legs then they won't be very comfortable in this seat.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.