Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I used this as soon as my little guy was able to hold up his head and he loved being able to look around. We used it as a high chair for a few months and even got the attached tray to allow him to feed himself as he got older. A must for all new parents
I love this little seat. Keeps the baby snug and upright in her seat. It's great to sit her in so I can have my hands free for a minute! Easy to wipe down. Can even use as a high chair!
I never had the chance to have this for my girls because it came out after they got older. However, I know some people that have had this and I think it is a really great product to get.
My son enjoys sitting in it, but when it's time to eat he pushed himself back and it becomes very difficult to feed him. Also, I feel for the price he is going to outgrow it rather fast.
It's ok, I bought one secondhand when my child was 7 months old. My child barely fit (average sized child) and stopped using it after a week! I am glad I did not pay full price for this!
We got this for my daughter around 2 or 3 months and she enjoyed it but really wasn't in it long. we had to have the pink one because its so cute. easy to clean and not overly rxpensive
We purchased the lime green bumbo for our little guy to be - and we LOVE it! I've used it previously with little people (nephews, cousins and daycare kiddos) and it is truly a life saver!
For the most part I love these seats. It's a good way to let the child learn to sit up on their own, with support. But the only thing that makes me nervous is how easily they can flip.
We love it! Our friends use it one for their kids and gave us one when my son was born. Now that he is starting to eat more food it's easy to use and we are also teaching him to sit down to do some family activities and you have to sit for a while.
The leg holes are a bit small for a baby with chubby thighs but it served it's purpose Andy daughter loved to sit up in hers and I liked knowing she was supported and wouldn't fall!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos