BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Jayci A.
Belton, TX
This seat is useful and does help them learn to sit up on there own. My only worry with my daughter is when they learn to "buck" them selfs back the straps don't really secure them as well.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My daughter didn't really like hers all that much.. I'm not sure way maybe because she likes to lean backwards more then she should lol, ours never really got much use besides a toy holder!
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
This seems to be a popular chair and I think its actually a good idea to help strengthen the baby's muscles as well as them enjoying looking around and sitting up without having to be held.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We purchased the lime green bumbo for our little guy to be - and we LOVE it! I've used it previously with little people (nephews, cousins and daycare kiddos) and it is truly a life saver!
Gina H.
Lake Forest, CA
It's ok, I bought one secondhand when my child was 7 months old. My child barely fit (average sized child) and stopped using it after a week! I am glad I did not pay full price for this!
Jessalynn H.
Bloomsburg, PA
I used this as soon as my little guy was able to hold up his head and he loved being able to look around. We used it as a high chair for a few months and even got the attached tray to allow him to feed himself as he got older. A must for all new parents
Rachel G.
We loved our bumbo. We actually have the old model that doesn't have the strap in it. I don't know why they added the strap because it was such a tight fit I don't think they needed the strap. I personally think that it's only to make parents feel better!
Julie S.
Kelseyville, CA
Awesome seat. so easy to move around the house and set the baby in the seat where ever! love that it has a tray option as well.
only downside is my babies chubby legs are a little too snug
Amy L.
Lemoore , CA
These bumbo chairs come in handy when you have an infant. I had one for my some when he was an infant and loves that I could sit him in it while I was doing laundry or any other house chore and not have to worry about him falling out and getting hurt..
Whitney C.
I love the concept of the bumbo seat. We didn't get to use very long because by the time my daughter could hold her head up, she was moving and never wanted to sit still or be confined.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.