Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Love it for my 2 month old! I can tell she really loves being able to sit up on her own, but I think she will outgrow it way too fast..Glad mine was a hand me down cuz they are quite pricey..
I guess it's nice to have your almost sitting unassisted child in so that they can get a little play time. We also used it for a few first solid feedings other then that not really worth the $
We loved our bumbo seat. Used it to feed until she was ready for her high chair. The only thing was she didn't last long in it. The space where the legs go is not very big and it got too tight.
Everyone said this is a must have and it really isn't. Thank goodness I bought one used because my son used it maybe 10 times and never stayed in it longer than 5 minutes. It's an expensive clump of plastic and I should have put the money towards something else.
This seems to be a popular chair and I think its actually a good idea to help strengthen the baby's muscles as well as them enjoying looking around and sitting up without having to be held.
We absolutely love out bumbo. This has helped my micropreemie with sitting up so much. And the tray attachment is wonderful for when we start baby food. Very very pleased with this product.
We loved the Bumbo! My 10 month old started using this at only 2 1/2 months old. She was sitting on her own by 4 1/2 months and i strongly believe that the Bumbo seat played a role in that!
Both my babies have gotten great use of this seat and with one more on the way i know we will get even more use out of it! And i love that it is small and easy to take with you if need be!
My sister in law uses hers for playtime and when we go out to eat she puts her in this to feed her! she loves hers i am more than defiantly going to be using mine once my lo is old enough!
This is a life saver seat for me. I can put my child in it and feed her, play with her, or just to teach her how to sit up and hold her head up. I used this product when my child was around 3/4 months and it taught her how to hold her head up and to sit up.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos