Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Don't waste your money. This only fits baby for a short period of time, drs don't agree on if it's good or bad for baby's hips & both my sons were able to tip over in it - even with the belt on.
Leg holes are very small and the buckles that is right near the crotch area looks to be uncomfortable for bigger babies (like my son). With that said, he still likes it, especially with the tray.
My daughter loved her Bumbo as a baby and even as a toddler she liked to sit in it. Was helpful when traveling also, we used it as a highchair. I think this is a must-have for all moms to have.
Love love love the bumbo! I recemmoned to every new mom I meet! Helps baby learn to sit up without falling over and learning to sit up on their own! The table that connects is worth having also!
We loved our bumbo seat. Used it to feed until she was ready for her high chair. The only thing was she didn't last long in it. The space where the legs go is not very big and it got too tight.
The bumbo is a must have for every parent. I loved sitting my children up in it before they were able to sit up themselves. It also made feedings easy when they were just starting on solids.
I wanted to like this seat, but my little one would get stuck in it. He wasn't even a chubby baby! Boo hiss. If they would redesign it to accommodate the legs better it might be more doable.
Everyone said this is a must have and it really isn't. Thank goodness I bought one used because my son used it maybe 10 times and never stayed in it longer than 5 minutes. It's an expensive clump of plastic and I should have put the money towards something else.
I liked the seat and they are nice to have, but I wish the leg holes would have been bigger. I had a big boy (9lb at birth) so he didn't get to use it very long and his thighs were to chunky.
My daughter absolutely HATED tummy time so the back of her head was getting a little flat. Bought her one of these and she gained SO much muscles from it and now has a Charlie Brown head :-)
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos