BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used our bumbo seat all the time when my son was smaller. It came in handy when I needed to set him down with me and he couldn't quite sit up on his own. It's very affordable and comes in different colors
Jennifer P.
Memphis, TN
Love the seat. Comes in a few colors, blue, pink, green. But you can always buy a cover, and the detachable tray. Works great to be able to have them seated up and not in a swing or constantly in your lap. Reminds me of a booster seat. But its versatile and my family adores them.
Corrie T.
Deer Park, IL
I'm sure this is great...if your baby doesn't have chunky thighs like mine did. By the time he was old enough to use it, I felt like we were squishing his thighs too much to fit him in. Ended up returning it for a similar product of a different brand that had wider leg openings.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
The concept of this is cool and all, but it doesn't do much for baby and we only used it for a week or so. It's only used for a very small window. And if you miss that window forget it. It's pointless. And expensive.
Carissa C.
Knox, IN
Very convenient when on the go. Your baby can easily sit on the table or counter top. The only down for for me was my baby was pretty chunky so I had to really shove her thighs down into the leg spaces.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
We used this for a couple months and I thought it was useful. You obviously still need to watch your cukd while they are in it but I think she enjoyed sitting up and seeing things from a different position.
Cassie A.
I bought one of these for my son and I hated it. It holds them up in a funny position. The place for their legs is so narrow that they can only fit in it for a little while. I only used it a few times.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Man did this chair come in handy! I love the design, and also really like how portable it is. I always felt secure with my daughter in it, and it taught her how to sit upright a little more independently.
Leighanna H.
This item is okay if you have a smaller than usual baby, or else they will out grow it too fast!! Also it's very dangerous, as it flips over easily. I did use mine for feeding time, it was on the floor.
Susan W.
I had these for my daycare and I loved using them for developing neck strength and as the infant gets older it is a great chair to feed from. Always, put on the floor never on a table, they can tip over.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.