BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Haleigh W.
GFAFB, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Was gifted to us. Great for starting to sit up. Baby doesn’t seem to mind it. Easy clean up! Decently priced but would recommend just buying a high chair unless you are cramped for space.
Kyla R.
Portsmouth
My little guy loves this seat! It’s big enough so that they will fit into it even when they are older (my son is 7 months and still fits). It’s perfect for eating or just for hanging out
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this little contraption. So easy to use and can be taken anywhere. Plus is super soft and really supports the baby. Comes in a variety of different colors. Would highly recommend.
Amillia C.
Bedford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the bumbo seat. I highly recommend it. We just gave ours away because my niece is now to big. But she absolutely loved it. Now it’s being used by a 5 month old. :)
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used this daily once my son had the core control to keep himself upright. It was a lifesaver when we began feeding him too! Easy to clean, which was also a plus. Five stars!
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely love this seat it’s so easy to take with you. We actually took this to the beach with us and it came in sooooo handy to sit in the sand for baby. Worked amazing!!!!!
Joanna A.
Troy , Mi
The bumbo chair is a very good thing to have because you can take it anywhere and it doest take any room and the baby loves it and it fits them comfortably and they can't fall from it because of the seat belt!!
Bianca C.
Rockford
I thought this seat was so cute! I got it from a friend for $10 but my sons legs were so chunky he didn’t fit 😂 So that’s one thing I was disappointed about. It’s not good for chunky babies but other than that it’s good !
Elizabeth S.
Ames
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved my Bumbo seat for when my son was learning to sit up! It was perfect for him because he had reflux and a very flat head. I highly recommend a bumbo to any moms old or new and will definitely be reusing for my next baby!
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici , GA
I always heard people put this as one of the top things on their registry, so I figured I would too. And of course I got one, but I don't think I'd ever buy one for any other friend. My daughter always hated it. And she's little and lean so she could easily escape it, even with the strap. It sits them at an odd angle with their feet off the ground. It may work with chunkier babies, it just hasn't been worth it to us. She learned to sit up better with the boppy pillow more than anything. I seriously wouldn't waste your money or space on your registry.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.