Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I have one but my son barely used it and his dr doesn't recommend them so I just got rid of mine but it does help them learn to sit up but babies tend to move around a lot which can cause it to tip on them
I love these chairs, I had one in the cutest purple. I used it for everything, from feeding time to play time. They're washable, really durable. It helped my daughter sit up by herself a lot quicker. Love it
My son loved them and he spent lots of times content so I could get things done around the house. Its super easy to clean, loved the tray that came with it as well. Not to mention its so easy to transport.
What is the point of this contraption? Just one more thing to take up space in your house. My baby sat in it for about 5 seconds before he was over it. Their legs gets stuck in the little cut outs & that causes the baby to cry when you take him out. I think this is a waste of money.
This is a mommy must have. My princess loves hers. And it helped her sit up better. She has gained so much strength with it. She is growing fast and a little chunky so I'll be sad when she grows out of it.
Love Bumbo! We had a baby blue one for my son and I ended up getting one for my nephew when he was born. They have attachments to put toys on and I think it really helps teach them to sit up on their own.
It worked great when my son was pre-sitting, but by 6 months he had outgrown it, and he's a thinner baby than most. The legs are where it is too tight. It is sturdy and much better than a hard seat. It tends to get picked up with the baby as it does not release the legs very easily.
This seat was great and did its job, but wasn't my son's favorite to sit in. He much preferred to recline instead of sit up straight, and by the time he could sit up on his own, he was too big for the bumbo.
We bought bumbos when both my children were babies. They loved them. I really believed it helped them to learn to sit up. It came in so handy. For example if I had to wash dishes I could sit them in the kitchen floor and be able to keep an eye on them. Would definitely purchase again.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos