BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck i...14 Answers
  • Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Eli (Gb33843) P.
I love how cute the seat is, especially when you pair it with a homemade cover. It was really convenient during those three weeks. I was able to put him in it while I blow-dried my hair (an impossible task for moms). It's also SUPER easy to clean. We had a few blow outs in it and you can just hose it off and wipe it do
Kendra D.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a great concept for a product however the leg openings are to small. My son was little as a baby but he outgrew it quickly because his legs wouldn't fit in the hole anymore. It cleans off well and is well made.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
As A new mom there are certain things you want. The Bumbo is one of them. After getting the Bumbo i was unimpressed. My daughter didn't like sitting in it for too long and it eventually ended up stored in the closet.
Megan H.
Graniteville, SC
Love this seat for all of my kids! Will be using it again for my 3rd baby! If you are looking for a seat to help your kids learn to sit up, definitely purchase this one! Price is pretty reasonable for baby products.
Jessica D.
Hamilton, MT
Love the bumbo! used one for both my kids and now for the little one we baby'sit.. they are soft enough they won't hurt them, my kids never seemed to get too uncomfortable, and they are perfect for learning to sit up..
Cheri P.
My 3.5 month old loves sitting up and she has been trying to for the past month. We have one of these from when my son was a baby. She really likes having her own seat and can play with a toy while fold laundry, etc.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love this seat, it allows me to have a bit of 'alone' time when I'm using the restroom, aka he's not sitting in my lap. Definitely one of the best purchases I made. Will be buying another one if I have another child.
Sarah E.
I have a bumbo out child isn't old enough yet but everyone I know has one, they are so great! We plan on putting ours on the floor for him to practice sitting in! Easy to clean and you can even buy a tray for it!
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
I think this is hit or miss with kids. My son used it maybe twice but with my daughter she uses it everyday. Just like with anything you buy for kids. I like that its flexible but I hate putting the tray on it.
nadine z.
Cold Spring, MN
Loved it at first when my daughter couldn't sit her self. as she grew she out grew it. as a gift its awesome because you didn't waste your money on it. and with the new strap its harder to get them in and out of it.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.