BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Bridgette R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used one of these for my first baby and I really like how it supports the baby's back and helps them sit up. I used these during feeding time which made things so much easier because I could put the baby at my level.
Jaclyn T.
Demotte, IN
Love it! When our first child this wasn't around so my daughter spent a lot of time in her bouncer because that was the only thing that could hold her upright. Loved having this for my son! It opens up new opportunities!
Ally P.
Seattle, WA
I loved my sons Bumbo! He used it from about 3 months till 7 months, I used it a lot when he was first starting solids and when I wanted to have him close when I was preparing dinner etc. Will purchase again for next baby!
Jamie S.
Love it. So convenient. Light and easy to pick up and take with you wherever you go. I love being able to transfer it with one hand. These days it seems that companies keep producing bigger, heavier and bulkier items. It's nice that they have recognized a great product and have kept it a great product.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
We love our Bumbo! We use it for play time and sometimes meal time! The leg holes could be a little bigger because babies tend to have chunky thighs so when you pick them up our of the seat it is stuck on their bottom.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Both my boys were chunky and there thighs got stuck in the leg part but i felt like they were not uncomfortable but i knew it helped secure them in place. i used it to feed them when i didn't feel like sitting at the table.
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
The Bumbo is a great way to set your little one up. I use it for tons of things. I love that you can move it from room to room easily and my daughter seems to be pretty comfortable in it. This is a must have for parents.
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great thing for the little ones so they can feel like a big kid too and sit up. my daughter liked it but shes a lil on the chunky side so her legs looked squished in there but once she lost some ofthe baby fat she liked it
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
I like this seat it's very convenient and my baby loves it . it helps with sitting up but I suggest that you put your child in this when they can hold their head up
Melissa E.
Humble, TX
I love the idea of the bumbo, and it works great at helping infants sit up. Until they can flex their legs out, twist themselves, and basically catapult straight out or knock themselves over. Once they can do that the bumbo is worthless. They need to make some kind of weighted base you can lock it in.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.