BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought this would be a must have, but it really was more of a flop. My first daughter sat up super early without it, and didn't want to sit in it because she could sit on her own at 4 months. My 2nd daughter was a later sitter (around 6 months) but she still didn't like this. She would squirm and get out.
Ashley M.
I absolutely love my bumbo! My 3 month old son sits in it and can be close to mom and dad without having to be held non stop. He plays with his little hand toys and loves to being sitting up to see whats going on around him.
Lupita G.
My daughter couldn't even use this once. Her thighs are a little too thick for this chair. :( I seen my nieces use it and I couldn't wait to use it but my daughter couldn't use it. Maybe if the leg space was a bit bigger.
Caitlin N.
Fredericksburg, VA
I loved my bumbo seats for my kids when they were babies! It was so helpful! As long as you keep a close eye on the little one so they don't flip over. I never had that issue. I'm definitely getting another with my next kid!
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
I loved the bumbo with my last 2 kids! I could sit them in it and put a toy in front of them to keep them occupied while I cooked or cleaned. They loved being able to sit up since they weren't able to do it on their own yet.
Wendy S.
Laurel, MD
Good seat for a while. I think it is great when they first start to gain head control. I am not sure how long it is good for.. by 6 months my son was throwing himself back to get out of it, but he was also a chunky baby.
Nydia Fry M.
These are so great when used safely! It is so important not to leave your baby unattended in this, or place it somewhere unsafe. Be smart when using it.
Otherwise very good for teaching babies who to control upper body!
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
The Bumbo is a great way to set your little one up. I use it for tons of things. I love that you can move it from room to room easily and my daughter seems to be pretty comfortable in it. This is a must have for parents.
Ally P.
Seattle, WA
I loved my sons Bumbo! He used it from about 3 months till 7 months, I used it a lot when he was first starting solids and when I wanted to have him close when I was preparing dinner etc. Will purchase again for next baby!
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
Great for setting the baby down in safe place to play or eat while you need to get some chores done. Overall, I didn't use this product much.. my son didn't really take a liking to it and I preferred other alternatives.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.