BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
My daughter is at the stage of wanting to sit ALL the time, but just can't see the need to put money into this product. My son had one and he grew out of it fairly quickly- as his legs got too big to sit in it comfortably. Plus, they don't seem very comfortable or propped correctly in it! Wouldn't waste my money.
Saydi A.
Sherman , TX
Neither of my children really liked the bumbo seat. Both of their legs were way too chubby to fit into the leg slots comfortably and they looked so uncomfortable. They wouldn't sit in them for more than a few minutes at a time.
Ida J.
CANA, VA
I loved this product and just knew it'd be great for my little, but my little didn't love it so much. It was great to take with us on puttings and didn't take up too much space, and was good for snacking with the attachable tray
Kendall P.
We love our Bumbo! Our baby girl has been able to sit on her own with the help of the Bumbo! This has prepared her for sitting and her highchair! We bought ours at Babies R Us & we will use these for our future children!
Elizabeth T.
Roanoke, VA
This helped support my daughter when she was first beginning to sit up. It was good to feed her in, however she would not stay in the seat for very long. It was somewhat difficult to buckle her in and lift her out of the seat.
Jenny C.
West Monroe
Maybe it's my son, but by the time he was old enough to have the control to sit in this, his legs were too chunky and he would get stuck. Plus, he couldn't move, and actually hated it. It was a waste of money for our household.
Ashley H.
I have the bumbo seat in pink and my daughter absolutely loves it. It has helped her with learning to sit up. It has also helped when I need to get things done I put her in the bumbo on the floor and she plays while mom cleans.
jackie b.
New Brighton, PA
I loved these for my twins and my daughter but I only used them for a short time. My twins were born early so it was great to help them strengthen their neck and back muscles and help them sit. My daughter however would only sit in it for a short time and when I took her out her chunky legs would get stuck!
Ashley M.
I absolutely love my bumbo! My 3 month old son sits in it and can be close to mom and dad without having to be held non stop. He plays with his little hand toys and loves to being sitting up to see whats going on around him.
Jessica S.
Westlake , LA
My daughter sat in hers till she was 2. After the baby stage she liked to sit in it to watch tv. The price is a bit high but well worth it. I do have to say though I don't think they would work well for babies who are chunky.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.