BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Lacey D.
Waldron, AR
I used this with my first son. We used it as a high chair when he first started to eat baby food. It worked great. I always put the tray on for extra support and safety. We never had problems with the leg holes until he got older.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Had one for my son & he would always climb out (didn't have the recall belt installed). Also if your baby has chunky legs then they probably won't be able to fit in the leg holes. The product is pricey, I think there are better options out there. We also had the tray for ours, didn't seem very durable so we never used it.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
This was one of my favorite chairs for both my kids. It helped them with sitting up straight, sitting still & keeping them secure. It was fair priced & you could also buy a tray attachment to go with it. I'd recommend it to new parents!
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
We LOVE ours. It helps support their back as they learn to sit. It is durable as well which is a plus in my house hold. Easy to store away when not in use. The table does not attach very well but otherwise i have no complaints!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
My niece just started using this, she is four months old. She likes the table that attaches to the front. I put her toys on it and she really enjoys it. She can only tolerate sitting in the chair for very short periods of time.
Lucero B.
Louise, TX
I really dish like bumbo my daughter with she 4 year old now dish liked when she was a baby. She didn't even fit in it her chunky thighs would get suck. Maybe my kids were chunky I don't know but I just didn't like this product.
Elysa G.
I lvoe this product for helping my daughter sit up, but she's a chubby girl and her thighs are a little big for it. It's okay right now but one more month she wont be able to use it anymore just for the fact her thighs are too big!
Michelle R.
Colorado Springs, CO
My son enjoys his bumbo seat, but we definitely could have skipped this purchase. We actually got it second hand from a friend, wouldn't have bought it new. The baby likes it for about 10 minutes then wants to be closer to mommy.
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't have one of these with my first but decided to try it out with my second. I absolutely love this, we use it as a high chair to feed him in. It helps gain neck control and them sit up sooner! I love it and so does my son!
Ashley H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have the bumbo seat in pink and my daughter absolutely loves it. It has helped her with learning to sit up. It has also helped when I need to get things done I put her in the bumbo on the floor and she plays while mom cleans.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.