BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I loved the bumbo. My daughter loved it more. They come in amazing colors and work great. Just don't be an idiot and sit them in the chair and then set them on a table. If you wouldn't sit in a chair on top of a table, don't make your baby.
KC F.
I got this for my cousin for her baby and it works really well for her son. He likes to move a lot on the table and the seatbelt is perfect with the booster seat during dinner time. She also takes it to other places when they're going out
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
Every mom should have a Bumbo. We're using ours right now to help our 3-mo old LO learn to sit up (he's not a fan yet, but will be!) on his own. I've also heard of moms using Bumbos to give their LOs a bath and we'll be trying this soon!
amber c.
Tacoma, WA
Such a life saver for when you don't have free hands! Only problem is mine didn't have a buckle so when she got older she would arch her back and almost fall out! So if yours doesn't have a buckle, keep a definite close eye on them.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
My boys loved this chair. They always liked to be sitting up in my lap so as soon as they were able to hold their heads up, I purchased the floor seats. It helped so much and they loved being able to sit up on their own and look around.
Sarah S.
Broadview Hts, OH
I loved the bumbo with my first! It gave him amazing support when he was first learning how to sit up and then with the tray I was able to use it as a high chair when he first started to eat! I can't wait to use it again with my second!
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
When my son was younger he had one and I believe it helped him learn how to sit up. He seemed very comfortable and it was super convenient if I needed to get things done around the house or use the bathroom I could sit him right near me.
Samarali D.
I have seen these used a lot with babies (like in front of my face) but when i placed my daughter in one when she was a baby...she got stuck. he thighs were to big and it was very hard to get her out of it. we almost had to find a way to break the seat. it wasn't that hard to put her in it. but getting her out was terrible.
Heather T.
West Covina , CA
My daughter loves her bumbo. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it. She loves to be sitting up looking at everything. This helps me so much when I have to do things around the house. Not to mention it isn't all big and bulky.
Angelica M.
Robstown, TX
Loved this for both of my kids. It was great for feeding time didn't have to worry about a big high chair taking up space. I used the tray that attaches to it and may kids could feed themselves snacks. Really a great durable product.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.