BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Absolutely love our Bumbo seat! Essential in helping develop babies neck/head muscles and teaches them to learn to sit on their own. We love our Bumbo! It’s a bit expensive, but has a good re-sale value, as long as they’re taken care of, so in the end, it’s worth it!
Chelsea S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for anywhere. They're easy to take anywhere. You can sit it in front of the tv, so your child can watch. You can sit it on the table to feed them. Not good for younger babies.. They need to be able to hold their head up good.
Casandra P.
I love the Bumbo and think it's a fabulous idea. But my daughter has always had the chubby thighs which it was tight on her and she hated to sit still the only time we were successful with using this was Christmas morning she was 2 months old.
misty m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My babies loved their bumbos! Of course you need to use them on the floor where a child cant topple over and really get hurt. The only downfall is it seems after time if your little one has chunky thighs they will outgrow them rather quickly!
Kristi P.
A great chair for your infant. I use it everyday. It has helped her to learn to balance and she is almost sitting up on her own now. It's easy to pack for traveling and wipe off when dirty. Also great for feeding my little one her baby food.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I loved the bumbo. My daughter loved it more. They come in amazing colors and work great. Just don't be an idiot and sit them in the chair and then set them on a table. If you wouldn't sit in a chair on top of a table, don't make your baby.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
My boys loved this chair. They always liked to be sitting up in my lap so as soon as they were able to hold their heads up, I purchased the floor seats. It helped so much and they loved being able to sit up on their own and look around.
Shawnie J.
Columbus, GA
The idea of this is nice but you can achieve the same thing by propping baby up with some pillows. There's a lot of hype over a bumbo but my son's thighs were always too large. He never fit in one and I believe they're overpriced anyway.
amber c.
Tacoma, WA
Such a life saver for when you don't have free hands! Only problem is mine didn't have a buckle so when she got older she would arch her back and almost fall out! So if yours doesn't have a buckle, keep a definite close eye on them.
KC F.
I got this for my cousin for her baby and it works really well for her son. He likes to move a lot on the table and the seatbelt is perfect with the booster seat during dinner time. She also takes it to other places when they're going out
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.