BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
My daughter loves her Bumbo. We used it as her first high chair with the tray. It was very convinient when we were having dinner. We placed her on the table with the Bumbo and we fed her while we ate! It is very comfortable too! Great product!
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
My son hated this! it also isn't worth it to buy because there is a very small age window where the child can actually use it. you can use it safely from 3-5 months after that its just another useless product crowding up your house
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
This is a great product! My little guy loved it when he was not quite ready to sit on his own, but desperately wanted to sit up and see what was going on around him. The quality is fantastic and very sturdy. I would highly recommend this product.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I LOVE this baby seat! It helps baby get the hang of sitting up, also is very handy when you need to do things around the house or if your on the go. I bring this everywhere with me!
Alyssia S.
This chair was great! Used for feeding time, play time and reading time. She was safe and secure in it and the chair is handy in all types of situations. Never had to worry about her falling out and appreciated the help in training her to sit up.
Teryn S.
Savannah, GA
Bumbos are awesome. Very durable and long lasting, definitely way past when your child will even be using it. It's one of those items you can definitely save for the next child if you plan on having multiple! Also, the color selection is great. :)
Jordan T.
I loved my bumbo, before my son could sit up on his own I sat him here and took him everywhere around the house. He could sit with me while I did dishes, folded laundry, and made dinner. I wouldn't recommend buying the tray it doesn't stay on well at all ours was always popping off and it was just annoying. So don't use it as a high chair.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Gosh! The bumbo seat was such a lifesaver for us when my daughter was a baby! It was the best thing ever, and it went every where with us! I honestly believe it was because of the bumbo that my daughter was able to start sitting up on her own at such a young age! It's a must have ! Think they are kinda pricey but for sure worth the money!!!
Courtney W.
Dyer, TN
I started putting my baby in it before three Months. It really helped her with sitting up. But by four months she didn't like it anymore. I kind of Wished it had toys to attach but I really liked the add on tray. I feed my daughter baby food in this at four months. She could not sit up well in a high chair like she could in the bumbo.
Rosa R.
I got the bumbo from my sister in law who used it for my nephew and we LOVE IT!! My daughter was always very attentive and when she was big enough for the seat she loved it too. She loved seeing what was going on every where. I would take it as a high chair to feed her on the go! It was perfect. I'm definitely reusing it for our next baby!!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.