BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
There is a reason that these are so famous! They are amazing to help a baby learn to sit on their own. Secure and safe, these also come in fun colors. I have purchased them as shower gifts for my friends. It's such a great gift idea for new parents.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
My daughter loves her Bumbo. We used it as her first high chair with the tray. It was very convinient when we were having dinner. We placed her on the table with the Bumbo and we fed her while we ate! It is very comfortable too! Great product!
Sara M.
My daughter is one of those babies who CAN NOT STAND laying down when she's awake. She has to always see what's going on, and this has saved my life. If I'm cleaning or anything, I'll just stick her in it and make sure she can see me and I'm golden!
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
My son hated this! it also isn't worth it to buy because there is a very small age window where the child can actually use it. you can use it safely from 3-5 months after that its just another useless product crowding up your house
Estela I.
Arcadia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love bumbo I owned two, my sons loved that they could see everything around them while upright I used it even for the first feeding. I didn't use the tray much but was handy. I was sad when their chubby thighs won't allow them to fit in the bumbo.
Cassidy W.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the concept of the bumbo however, my daughters legs got chubby very quickly and she just couldn't fit into it for very long. I think I may have only used it once. I do have tons of friends who love it though! For us it just didn't work long.
Samantha I.
The only reason I rate this as low as I did is because I feel it's more designed for petite babies. By the time my baby could hold his head up well enough to use it we got maybe a month or two out of it before his legs were too chubby to fit in it.
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
This seat is great! Sturdy! I never worried about the baby falling over. I don't have a baby myself but I've used this product while baby'sitting. However the one I used didn't have a buckle. Baby fit perfectly. Loved the attachment for a food tray.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH
I used a bumbo with both of my youngest children, and they both loved it. It was comfortable for them, and they loved being able to sit up and feel independent. I wish they had made this when my first child was a baby- he would have loved it.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Perfect place to sit a baby to feed them and easy to take with you on trips to others homes, who may not have a high chair. Easy to clean and my kids liked to just sit in theirs and be held secure while I did some quick laundry changing or something!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.