BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like this and so does my son. My daughter used it too and it works great to feed my son when I don't feel like dragging out the high chair. I love attaching the tray to it so my son can eat his puffs. It is also super easy to clean. I just use baby wipes to wipe it down!
colleen c.
I loved this chair for my daughter when she was 3 months old and able to hold her head up on her own. I was able to get a bunch of house chores done while she sat and either watched me or tried to play with her toys. It has been a lifesaver when we are out at friends' houses and we need a highchair to feed her in now (13 months old). It is definitely pricey, but worth it.
Jenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the Bumbo seat! It is a great seat for your child to begin sitting up and using those muscles necessary to enable them to eventually sit up on their own. The downfall of the product is the price. I didn't have to worry about that personally as I received as a gift!
Annette K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I give this product an a because it's the best. I used this before my daughter could sit up on her own so this worked great and I also used it as a makeshift high chair I would set it on my kitchen table while I ate to and it's great to travel with when your going so where
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is great for a day at the beach or just simple play time. It helped keep my son still while he was an infant, now he has graduated to a toddler and likes to move around. I will occasionally place him in this to keep him calm while we play or eat at the beach.
Deanna F.
The bumbo works fine for when baby is a certain age. My baby loved it when I first started putting him in there and felt like a big boy and that he could see things from a different view and smiled away. It was easy to sit him down in it and feed him as well. When he got a little older he just wanted to try and twist out and because he wanted to try and crawl...early crawler.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the concept, being able to help them sit up.. But the part where the legs go are really skinny and narrow and will hurt your baby if they have chubbier legs. My son is super petite and tiny and it was still hard for his legs to fit. I wouldn't recommend this seat.
Amber C.
Delano, MN
My 3 month old son is a little small for it still, but he really enjoys sitting in his chair! He's very petite, so he doesn't have the same problem as some other reviewers. I think it's a great way for him to learn to sit and look around and practice his neck control.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
My son is a little on the chunkier side and would always get his leg stuck in the chair. He seemed to be very uncomfortable. After a few tries I decided not to use it any longer. I suggest to not add on your registry but to purchase when is ready and try it out first.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I personally never owned one for my kids, but have baby'sat for babies that parents have left the bumbo chair. I truly wish they'd have been around when my kids were babies. Great little cushy chair for smaller babies to be able to sit up and eat/look around/play.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.