BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
Love this seat. My LO started using it when she was about 3-4 months old. She also has a tray that attaches to it. Works great when I am feeding her. The straps are a little inconvenient for such a little seat. I do recommend this for anyone trying to save a little space.
Jasmine G.
Had one that lasted for both my kids and i loved it as well as my kids did, when they are tired of being held but yet can't sit independently yet this is a great thing to use with some toys set around it then you have a happy baby or place in from of a TV and they'll be set too
Ashley F.
This seat definitely has its share of good and bad qualities. It's great for when a baby is learning to sit up. It's very sturdy and dependable.
I bought the one that has the tray that goes along with it. It is so difficult to put the tray on when the baby is already in the seat. And the leg openings are a bit small. The price is also something that is nothing to get excited about.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
I honestly hardly used this and wouldn't buy it again for another child. My son was really chunky and at the age he was supposed to use this he could barely fit in it. I had to pry it apart to get his thighs back out. It's just a novelty really and not necessary at all.
Bojana C.
Tampa, FL
I loved the concept of Bumbo. The only thing was we bought one when my son was 2 or 3 months old and to me it seems that it was not made for babies with chunky thighs. I definitely had issues getting him out of it. Therefore, we ended up returning it and getting something else.
Deanna F.
The bumbo works fine for when baby is a certain age. My baby loved it when I first started putting him in there and felt like a big boy and that he could see things from a different view and smiled away. It was easy to sit him down in it and feed him as well. When he got a little older he just wanted to try and twist out and because he wanted to try and crawl...early crawler.
Kalsee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We had a bumbo when our baby was younger. Now she is about 8 months old and a little to big for it. We used it putside for her in the yard, to feed her, and even in the bath tub with our supervision.  We bought ours at babies r us and would use it again if we have another child! Highly recommend
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My daughter loved her Bumbo seat! She would sit in beside me on the floor while I folded laundry and was just so happy to be sitting up by me that she would play with her toys for awhile happy as could be. It was a great tool there for a few months before her chunky little thighs outgrew it!
Jenn O.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
We love using this seat for feeding our little guy anywhere, but he has pretty thick thighs for your average 6 month old...I have a feeling we won't be using the seat for much longer. This does help him sit upright and the tray gives him a new place to play with his toys.
Amber C.
Delano, MN
My 3 month old son is a little small for it still, but he really enjoys sitting in his chair! He's very petite, so he doesn't have the same problem as some other reviewers. I think it's a great way for him to learn to sit and look around and practice his neck control.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.