BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Amber D.
Garland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A very comfy seat for babies ! It's nice they include a buckle system for your baby and for the chair to be secured on adult chairs. It's lightweight, so carrying it around the house is no problem. My daughter liked it alright.
It is bulky and you can't fold down for easier storage.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Loved my Bumbo! I started using this when my daughter was 3 months to help her with sitting up. I took this thing everywhere with me. Convenient to travel with and makes feeding time when you’re away from home a breeze. I always get this as a shower gift! #bumbo #feeding
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am sure this is a great product for babies with normal thighs - but my babies always have super chunky thighs and it’s just not comfortable for them

I wish it worked though because being able to take it and use the tray when visiting family would be really awesome!
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For some babies the bumbo is super useful. My son hated it! We bought one for him and he did not want to stay in it. I don’t think it’s a need but it can be helpful. I am currently due with my second and hoping we can get more use for it this time around.
Yekta A.
Kirkland, WA
I loved using the Bumbo to help my daughter to learn to sit up when she was an infant. It is awesome and helpful but when they can figure out how to move side to side dont put them in there. My daughter did a complete 180 when she was able to turn hard!
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these seats. They're soft, easy to clean, lightweight and is great for assisted sitters. I love that you can take it anywhere with you, I've seen complaints about the leg holes, my baby never had thin legs and we didn't have an issue with it.
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a life saver for my daughter! She always loves to be right there when your doing anything. And this allowed her to be at the table with us. This also helped her to learn how to sit up on her own! Which she started that at 5 months old!!!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is good for right when your kid starts learning how to sit and for shortly after but then the babies can tip it over if not secured right. I think it was more of a risk and hassle to use. I went with a foldable high chair when it came to my second child.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly wouldn’t recommend this if you have a tall or chunky baby. My son happens to be both so when we started using he bumbo he hated it. His thighs would barely fit and he was so tall he would stretch backwards and almost fall out.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this bumbo seat for when my child is first starting to sit up it really helps them gain their sense of balance and become a little more independent. Plus it has an attachment for a tray so they can practice sitting up and eating and playing!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.