BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Allison C.
Covington, GA
I loved using a bumbo when my little guy was a baby. It was very convenient to use, and lightweight for travel. It also kept him in place when I was busy with chores. He wasn't super active in it, but I have a nephew who is. So I wouldn't recommend putting a child anywhere other than the floor in this unless you would be sitting with them the whole time. Overall a great investment!
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
When I was pregnant everyone said a Bumbo was a must have so I got one. Well my son had super chubby legs so by the time his core was strong enough to sit in it, it was a tight squeeze. Needless to say we did not get a ton of use out of it but I still would recommend it to others.
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
I enjoyed using the bumbo for my daughter. It was really handy for her to sit & relax in or whenever I fed her. But after she grew out of it so fast I realized it wasn't an important necessity for the price it's being sold. I will definitely not be buying another one in the future.
Jessica W.
The bumbo seat is very sturdy and solid for a chair seat. It's not hard and uncomfortable such as other seats on the market. My only complaint is the leg holes are small. As someone who has a baby with chunky legs we couldn't use the seat because the holes weren't big enough.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would never recommend this to someone. I know everyone wants their baby to be able to sit up and whatnot, but this is not the way to do it. The position you're forcing your baby to be in when you put them in one of these is not good for them. The best thing for a baby is movement.
Ashley F.
This seat definitely has its share of good and bad qualities. It's great for when a baby is learning to sit up. It's very sturdy and dependable.
I bought the one that has the tray that goes along with it. It is so difficult to put the tray on when the baby is already in the seat. And the leg openings are a bit small. The price is also something that is nothing to get excited about.
Illeana M.
Carmichael, CA
We used this seat for a a few weeks before we retired it to the storage area. My sons legs are chubby and he would always get them stuck. It looked very uncomfortable. We might take it out later when his thighs have thinned out. But until then, it will stay in our storage.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
Love this seat. My LO started using it when she was about 3-4 months old. She also has a tray that attaches to it. Works great when I am feeding her. The straps are a little inconvenient for such a little seat. I do recommend this for anyone trying to save a little space.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
I honestly hardly used this and wouldn't buy it again for another child. My son was really chunky and at the age he was supposed to use this he could barely fit in it. I had to pry it apart to get his thighs back out. It's just a novelty really and not necessary at all.
Bojana C.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved the concept of Bumbo. The only thing was we bought one when my son was 2 or 3 months old and to me it seems that it was not made for babies with chunky thighs. I definitely had issues getting him out of it. Therefore, we ended up returning it and getting something else.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.