BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Jessica W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not too fond of this seat, it was not large enough for my daughter to sit in it past 3 months old. I noticed it was pinching her legs and it was hard to get her out of. We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now.
Eein H.
As much as I love this product for just a secure chair when my daughter wasn't walking yet, I also didn't like using it when she was smaller. If used to early its not good on a growing babies development. My daughter sits in it how and shes almost two. But its really much to big for smaller sized babies.
Brittany H.
I liked this product for building up strength to sit up by herself. But she didn't enjoy not being able to move. Anything she has to be strapped into she isn't a fan of. Have seen this work for many other babies. Also her legs almost didn't fit through the leg slots and she's not too chubby in her legs either.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
My son hated this. He had problems sitting up so his physical therapist suggested this. It was 40 dollars for a little foam chair that my son hated. If you are interested in this, i recommend buying one used. By the time my son was ready for this, he barely fit into it. NOT GOOD FOR BABY WITH CHUBBY LEGS.
Maricela S.
Fontana, CA
I bought this for my first son and he was never able to use it. I put him in there maybe twice and he was so tight in there it was painful to see him in there. With my second son I also tried it and I couldn't take him out... he was only 3.5 months at the time... I'm so disappointed at this...
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this product for a short while. Unfortunately by the time my baby could hold his head up his legs were almost too chubby to fit inside the leg inserts but it did the job. Any paren't not sitting this seat on the floor is not using their mind correctly. Definitely human error. Good product
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I have used the Bumbo with all three of my children and we loved it. It was very helpful when they were just beginning to sit up. They could sit beside my while I folded laundry or painted my toenails. I was very useful! As long as people use them correctly with proper supervision they are great!
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
Love this so much! my husband and me have it in our bedroom so when we want to feed her at night we don't have to go downstair to feed her in her high chair or when she watches cartoons with us. she loves it so much, and so do we. every moms must have!! and comes in different colors she has purple(:
Kenna H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was kinda expensive ($40 i think?) and i only needed it for a bit.
my son doesn't really like it, but sometimes when i want him just to sit still for a minute, I'll plop him in there and he's ok for awhile.
Courtney K.
The bumbo seat is perfect for when your baby is starting to feel independent and sitting up. I used it for a long time with my son and just bought another for my daughter. It gives the baby perfect support.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.