BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Brittany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son enjoyed this a lot. Because it gave him a chance to sit up and see things on the same level as the rest of us, before he could support himself. It also came in handy as a high chair when we traveled. We just bought the tray attachment and voila.

I always recommend this to my new mom friends
Taylor D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this chair with the tray and I love it! He loves to sit in it a play with his toys on the tray. Its also great for starting solids its holds them still so it makes it a little easier. Really easy to clean.
Cinthia L.
San Jose
I so wanted to get this for my daughter, but when I went to look for it , they didn't have them. So instead I bought her a minnie mouse seat , but could of wished they had it .. a lot of my friends recommend this one more because they say it helps with her sitting posture . But they are kinds pricey.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this for my daughter when she was little. Very good by helping the baby sit up and I would always sit her in it during feeding time! Sometimes without tray infront she would lean forward and look little off haha but it's okay! And I would recommend this to mommies out there everywhere and their little bitties!
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought his and was super excited to use for my son but absolutely hated it :( was very disappointed in he product! He always looked so slouched down and super uncomfortable! And it was a pain to get him out of it as the whole seat came with him ! Really took a couple extras hands to get him out!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I liked the bumbo seat ok. my daughter used hers up until she was like 10 months old. tried for my son but he is so much bigger, so his legs don't fit comfortably and putting the tray on it smashes his legs in..
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great seat to put your baby in once they start sitting up. It's easy to feed them in as well and has a tray you can buy to attach to it. You can also use it as a seat to sit on the floor for them to watch shows or play games. My son loved it a lot and I recommend it to anyone I know with a baby.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
While I have never personally used this, I can tell you that I don't think I have walked into a household with a new baby and not seen one of these sitting around. They are affordable and seem to be very popular.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
I got one of these for my nephew and it works awesome! It is handy to have to keep romancing toddlers stationary for a little while. The meal trays are also a great addition! It is a pricey product in my opinion
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
5 star for sure!!! It was a life saver. Took this with me everywhere, my daughter used to love setting in her bumbo while playing! I used this as a high chair half the time. I watch kids from my home, so I passed it along to the kids I watch. Mine is about 3 years old and still in perfect condition.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.