BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Erika D.
Toledo, OR
I have 3 children and used a Bumbo for all of them. It's useful for many reasons.mone- it's mobile. You can take it from room to room, in your car, camping and so on. You can sit them in it before they can sit on their own and get baby pictures. They can eat in them, play with toys, and be pushed up against other toys that they can not otherwise play with until they are able to sit. Some people sit them in the tub in them.
Michelle G.
I bought this to feed my baby snacks & didn't like his high chair & he was only able to fit in it for 2-3 months max before he started to push himself over trying to crawl out along with the chair still attached to his bottom. I personally thought it was a waste of money he didn't get to use it long enough.
Jennyfer S.
Enumclaw, WA
My daughter is 5 months and is advancing fast rolling over like crazy, crawling on her back. The bumbo has been my saving grace, she loves sitting up watching what we're doing playing with toys and loves talking to us with out having to roll over to find us. This is an amazing product I really recommend it.
Lynnette N.
Orem, UT
I was given a Bumbo Floor Seat for my baby shower. I started using it as soon as my daughter could start to balance herself sitting up a little bit. It was such a life saver! I always kept her on the floor because she was still a bit wobbly, and I was afraid she would fall out, or tip over in it.
I loved having the tray to put her rattles and such on, but she got very chunky very quickly and grew out of it really fast.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have baby item. The softness of it cushins baby amd is ckmfortable to sit in. It's versatile so you can use it for feeding or playing. Sturdy. Lasts a long time. Perfect height in tje back to give the baby the support they need. The only thing is I wish there was more colors or patterns available.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
My baby was smaller he couldn't stand more than about 10 minutes in the seat. When he got older it became more useful. It was especially good while he was learning to sit on his own. It's good to use when restaurants do not have highchairs. Also good for lending the baby'sitter A high chair alternative.
Lindsey  S.
We love this seat for my daughter she is only 2 months and loves it already bc she likes to sit up however when my son was little e was a big baby and his legs always got really stuck and I felt bad so I with the leg holes were a little more giving but we have the trey which makes it easy for them to enjoy a snack or play with toys while mommy gets ready or makes dinner ! I wouldn't buy just the bumbo without the trey!
Carmen S.
Phoenix, AZ
My baby loved sitting in this as soon as I would sit him in it he would look at everything around him maybe he felt a freedom he didn't have while laying down or in my arms and it freed up my hands to be able to get a little done too! He's 2 years old now and I still find him sitting in it at times!
Elly D.
This was great for about a month. I used it to help my son build his neck control and his muscles but babies have thick thighs. This isn't designed for those babies. It's almost for the babest in the 50% or lower percentile in weight cause no baby that has tons of rolls, wok for in this comfortably
Brittany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son enjoyed this a lot. Because it gave him a chance to sit up and see things on the same level as the rest of us, before he could support himself. It also came in handy as a high chair when we traveled. We just bought the tray attachment and voila.

I always recommend this to my new mom friends
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.