BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This is another must for moms with babies who are ready to sit on their own. It's great to be able to sit the baby in. Keeps them safely in one place. Replaces several different baby items including bath seat and high chairs. After using it as a high chair, you can put both chair and baby into the bathtub together.
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product has helped me be able to get stuff done my little one loves sitting in it! The tray is a great attachment.. It fits almost anywhere and is easy to travel With. We also use this bimbo with tray as a high chair..
Megan E.
I have used a bumbo seat with all of my childern. I like to use it when the younger ones want to inter act with their older siblings. I do not use this instead of a high chair, like I read in other reviews. This is only used until baby starts sitting by their self then it is put in storage for the next one. :)
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm really not a fan of the bumbo seat. My child wasn't really what chubby and I had a hard time getting her legs in. Too, it looked very uncomfortable as she was squeezed into it and looked slouched. I actually had a physical therapist tell me they are very bad for development. I would not suggest this seat.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My girls loved this seat! It's very comfortable for them and is supportive. I fed my girls cereal earlier, at around 4 months, because they were ready. This seat was perfect to use when feeding them and I could do it anywhere.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
These were a great way to contain my daughter once she was sitting up, I could put her in it while I took a shower, or while I fixed her breakfast. Buckle her in and she is stuck, not going anywhere until I remove her.
Jennyfer S.
Enumclaw, WA
My daughter is 5 months and is advancing fast rolling over like crazy, crawling on her back. The bumbo has been my saving grace, she loves sitting up watching what we're doing playing with toys and loves talking to us with out having to roll over to find us. This is an amazing product I really recommend it.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
I loved my bumbo! It helped daughter sit up, and get the support she needed to learn to sit on her own! The only downside is when my daughters thighs got chunky when she was sitting in it her leg too big and started looking circulation. Great product over all just make sure to check your babies legs to be safe!
Erika D.
Toledo, OR
I have 3 children and used a Bumbo for all of them. It's useful for many reasons.mone- it's mobile. You can take it from room to room, in your car, camping and so on. You can sit them in it before they can sit on their own and get baby pictures. They can eat in them, play with toys, and be pushed up against other toys that they can not otherwise play with until they are able to sit. Some people sit them in the tub in them.
Ashley D.
clearwater, FL
Someone gave us a bumbo. It had the tray which was alright, although small so the toys pretty much instantly fell off. It also didn't have a strap to hold the baby in and I'm afraid he'll climb out. We pretty much only used it for him to sit in while we shower. Not something we would've bought ourselves.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.