BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Jean S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this seat as did my daughter to bad she out grew it so quick. The company that makes these is also awesome as I had one that did not have the safty straps and they were quick to send it to me. This seat help give your little one the back support they need, if you also get one with a tray its all that more awesome
amanda M.
loganville, GA
We do use this about every day or every other day. The only problem is, my daughter barely fits in it anymore! Its hard to get her in and out of it. She is a year old now though.
We didn't use it so much when she was younger. She wasn't really the type of baby to sit still. I think I will use this for future babies though.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I wont lie the seat is really good and makes baby happy but its way too expensive ($40 dollars) I got one from my sister and my son loved it . I used to put him in the bumbo whenever i was taking a shower and he loved watching me and being able to feel the water . It was also great when i started feeding him baby food
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
Ehh this product is okay. My daughters legs barely fit into the leg holes. She was 4-5 months old and was not a chunky baby at all! They're very sturdy. But pretty pricey for a little chair that they grow out of in a few months. Not the best product, but no the worst.
I probably won't buy a new one for my next child.
Kaitlynn L.
This seat is great for babies who have mastered head control and are learning to sit up. Both of my children loved sitting in their Bumbos-able to look around, play with toys, and watch me cook and clean! I can not stress enough that babies should not be left unattended/unsupervised in these (or anything for that matter).
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This is another must for moms with babies who are ready to sit on their own. It's great to be able to sit the baby in. Keeps them safely in one place. Replaces several different baby items including bath seat and high chairs. After using it as a high chair, you can put both chair and baby into the bathtub together.
Kaily B.
I love this! I've heard of people using these to help their child learn to sit up? I don't think that is a valid claim but I will say that this was great for giving my child the "experience" of sitting up before he could. This made feeding him baby food a lot easier too when he still couldn't sit in a high chair.
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is such a genius invention. Allowed by 3 month old to sit up and play with his toys. The high back works to suppprt the head. All models are not the same. Find one with wide leg openings for those chunky monkeys. The snack tray is not necessary. It's difficult to put on once the baby is seated. This is a must have.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
I would highly recommend the Bumbo seat to any parent. Our daughter loved hers. She loved being able to sit up and see things before she could actually sit up on her own. We also had the tray to this product so she was able to sit and play with some of her toys before she could actually sit as well. Great product.
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son never really cared about his bumbo.. And when he was born all the kids having accidents on them started to happen so I returned it ASAP but I will say my niece loves hers after the made the straps to help with safety.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.