BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Kristinia R.
North vernon, In
My son advanced quickly and hated laying down, he however hate it too, he slid to the side because he didn't have the muscle strength to sit in it straight up and it irratated him. We only used it a handful of times. It now sits in his closet. He was around 4 months when we got it. I also find it REALLY expensive, we bought ours 2nd hand
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Thais is biggest waste of money if you ask me! I have heard that some people like it but in my opinion this is useless. When you have a baby, it wants to move around and discover the world not have there legs stuck in some contraption:)
Makayla C.
Muncie, IN
My daughter used her bombo maybe 5 times. I really don't see the point in these a high chair can do the same thing and the one she had the leg holes were very small and hard to get her in and out of. The plus I see out of using these is it's smaller then a high chair and it can sit in your bed. Just wish the leg holes would be bigger.
Mirza Faith W.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this ! I received this as a gift from a friend and my experience with it is by far amazing! I love the vibrant color and feel, and of course your baby will love it too! It helps babies sit up faster with better posture.
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a bumbo for my son when he was an infant, he enjoyed it. He was a little chunky though so he was snug in there hahaha :) it was the cutest thing. I never had any issues with it. It kept him happy and entertained when I would show him toys or colors. Also helped out a lot when he started eating baby food :) We enjoyed using it!!!!
Chev W.
North Charleston, SC
This little seat is great! You can start using it around three months and it helps the little one sit up and check things out. We got ours as a hand-me-down so our sons is pink but he doesn't seem to mind. His thighs are chubby so I don't leave him in it for too long. It would be nice if the thigh spots were bigger or not so tight.
Selena A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It was pretty cool at first, You can put a blanket over and take cute pictures of your almost sitting up baby lol. But they grow out of it so fast especially chunkier babies. it doesn't really stretch and it doesn't seem very comfortable.
Ashlea D.
Suffolk, VA
My son use to love to sit in his Bumbo seat as I cooked in the kitchen or as I did things around the house. It is priced affordable and even has a tray that you can purchase to snap on as well. This seat really helped with my sons posture and he learned to sit up on his own very shortly after using!
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It was a great product to get my baby to sit and start to get her balance I started to use it when she was 4 months and it was great as soon as I noticed she could hold her head up I used it to get her used to it and I liked it. Was kind of useless once she was one year old but I guess it's a product you can live without, but helpful if you have it.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I got one of these with my second child. It is amazing. It helps your child learn to hold their heads up and you can also use it to feed your baby. But it was way more convenient then a highchair because you can take it with you anywhere easily. There is also a tray attachment you can get so your baby can feed itself once old enough.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.