BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Liz B.
Traverse City, MI
This is a nice chair for feeding the baby on the floor.I always used it to take with me when I was going to someone's house and needed something to put her in for meals. Do not use this on high surfaces and do not leave baby unattended because they could tip themselves over! Good if you are sitting right there.
Lisa B.
I purchased this from a second hand store, as I couldn't afford to buy it from the store. My baby LOVES her bumbo, she feels like a big girl being able to sit up and hang out with her brother and sister. I also use it to feed her baby food, so it doubles as a high chair for us! Its lightweight and easy to use! I recommend it to everyone with babies!
kristen c.
Medina, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this seat at a second hand mom's sale to have at my parent's house. While I like the seat the leg holes could be a little bigger. My son has chunky little legs that barely fit in the holes. I have a Mama and Papa's seat at our home that has bigger leg holes and is two stage seat, where the center piece can be removed so that the child can use it when they are older. I like that product a little better than the bumbo. But I do think the Bumbo serves its purpose.
Kirsten M.
Latta, SC
I started using this when my son was about 3 months old. He absolutely loved it. I guess it made him feel like a big boy. I got mine as a hand-me-down from a friend and now that my son has outgrown it it has moved on to another friend's baby! So it definitely has paid for itself. In total its been through 4 babies and is still in good shape.
Valerie P.
All three of my kids liked their Bumbo seats. With my twins we added the trays and it helped us immensely with feeding time as we didn't have to bring out two huge highchairs while the babies were still small. All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used.
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
We use these with my twin nephews they are nice to have when you have more than one baby for sure lol keep the baby sitting up and also trains them to sit up if they're not old enough to sit up on their own yet I also like that there's a buckle so they can't fall out and you can also buy the tray to put on to it's nice to have for snack time :-)
Kim N.
My son received this item as a Christmas present. He used it around 5 months, i can't recall. what i realized after a little while is that it's not suitable for certain sizes. we would have to wiggle him out and would have a hard time putting on and taking off the belt buckle. he is just a little bigger than the average baby. not drastically.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I just had to have one of these, everyone raves about them.. So I got it & for me it was just a waste of money & closet space, my baby hated it she wanted nothing to do with it..Love the idea of it tho its a cool chair, so I put it in the closet to try with the next one, but I don't consider it a must have item at all like many had told me.
Cortny U.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our daughter loved sitting in the Bumbo at first, but after a few minutes she became fussy and wanted out. The same thing happened after trying again. After talking to a few pediatric doctors, we learned that though the chair is convineint for parents, it is HORRIBLE for your child's posture. It is not good to leave them in the Bumbo chair for more than a few minutes. We very rarely use ours now.
Amanda N.
I was skeptical at first because we didn't have one with our older kiddos but I found it really useful this third time around. Our youngest was a premie with low muscle tone so this was nice and gave her the extra support she needed to sit up.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.