BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Nicole S.
Georgetown, Ky
My son (now 4 months) has been using his Bumbo since a little over two months. He was strong enough to hold himself up, so the Bumbo was perfect for keeping him upright. He loves to sit in it to watch me do chores around the house. I bought the tray add on which seems to help with his posture, because before he would lean forward to try and reach his toes.
Tara B.
I used the same one with both of my littles. These are great items to have when babies are smaller and can't sit up on their own. Both of my kids enjoyed sitting in them and the tray you can get is great for toys and such. I highly recommend this item.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
When I had my first child, this product was just coming out and everyone had to have it. I registered for it and received it as a gift. We barely used it. You can't use it until they reach about 12 weeks, and then as soon as they can start pushing themselves up, you are done. My baby also hated it! We used it maybe 3 times. Definitely a waste of a purchase!
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bumbo seat worked great for us. Both of my little ones had one and they both loved it. It is a good chair for the babies that still have a hard time sitting up on their own. It has great support. It's well worth the price and a very great product.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
I had such high hopes for the bumbo seat because I've heard such wonderful things from other moms, but my son HATED it. He would sit in it for a total of 15 seconds before he wanted out. The version of seat that I had, the seat belt would not tighten to a point that it was doing anything for my son. I have a skinny kid, but he still deserves to be safe.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is really nice for babies that are in between sitting by self and laying on the floor. Babies can set up with the help of the seat. The seat can be placed on floor, tables, beds, etc so you can move baby around the house with you--or even be used at a restaurant. I used with the additional tray and baby could then eat snacks off the tray or have toys on the tray
Shaunice L.
I love this baby seat it keeps them in and makes everything just so much safer knowing they are tucked in their tight but they aren't uncomfortable. They have the cutest colors and its cool that some of them come with seatbelts. They have so many uses too, my friend uses them in her bath with her 8 month old so he can play in the water with his brother.
Destiny A.
Longview, WA
I have mixed feelings about the Bumbo. I loved being able to set her up but hate when people use them for too-small babies. My daughter was sitting on her own already when I got this for her, and it can be a great tool. It can also negatively impact a baby's muscular development if used too much. All things in moderation!

The tray was a life saver and this was essentially my daughter's first high chair. She enjoyed many first foods in her bumbo and I am glad I bought it.
kristen c.
Medina, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this seat at a second hand mom's sale to have at my parent's house. While I like the seat the leg holes could be a little bigger. My son has chunky little legs that barely fit in the holes. I have a Mama and Papa's seat at our home that has bigger leg holes and is two stage seat, where the center piece can be removed so that the child can use it when they are older. I like that product a little better than the bumbo. But I do think the Bumbo serves its purpose.
Leigh E.
Ruther Glen, VA
The Bumbo is okay but Summer brand has a seat like the Bumbo that allows the child to use it longer, has a removable tray with toys and it converts into a booster seat. The best part? A Bumbo is $39.99 at most places and the Summer seat is $34.99 and it does so much more! Plus the Bumbo is heavier which is less ideal for a mom with her hands full.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.