BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Jade K.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great. The seat is durable and able to hold the baby in a sitting position even if the infant is not able to support themself. The only thing is that a few of the earlier models have been recalled so be sure to check the bottom of the seat with the website. Also, depending on the size of the baby's thighs, some grow out of it faster than others.
wendy h.
Portland, OR
We hardly got any usage out of it, good thing ours was borrowed! The product practicality depends on how chunky your baby's legs are. By the time she was able to hold her head up so she can sit in it her legs were almost too wide to fit the leg holes. She has really wide legs but her bum and middle was normal size so she'd often slide sideways and end up leaning.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
We used this for my son when he was tiny. He fit just fine. I used it as a space saver hi-chair when he was younger, before we moved him to the actual hi-chair. Once he was able to move around on his own, he wasn't such a fan, because he hates being restrained. But, if used on the floor, where I could see him, it was good long enough for me to take a quick shower.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
This seat is good to help babies learn to sit up for a little while. My little boys outgrew it awfully fast before they could get much use out of it. Their little thighs got too big for the leg holes. Either the leg holes are too small or I had chunky babies.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love the Bumbo! I had one for my daughter and my son when they were little. They are great for allowing babies to sit up when they need a little assistance. The tray that can be purchased with it is great too! The material that they use for this is flexible instead of firm which I think provides extra comfort! Would highly recommend the Bumbo!
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Bumbo seat. It allows infants to be upright in a sitting position even when they haven't yet learned to sit up on their own. It supports them fully and if you add the tray, you can use it to place small toys upon for them to play or as an aid in feeding them. Always remember: Never leave your child unattended. Nothing replaces adult supervision.
Nicole S.
Georgetown, Ky
My son (now 4 months) has been using his Bumbo since a little over two months. He was strong enough to hold himself up, so the Bumbo was perfect for keeping him upright. He loves to sit in it to watch me do chores around the house. I bought the tray add on which seems to help with his posture, because before he would lean forward to try and reach his toes.
Laura Y.
Definitely a must-have for every new mom! The colors are fun and my daughters loved sitting in ours. They were easy to clean and held up well. I love the add on tray that you can purchase as well. I just wish there was a larger size or larger cut out for the legs as my niece wasn't able to use hers as long as my daughters did due to her dear little leg chub.
Maggie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have gotten tremendous use out of our Bumbo seat. Be sure to never leave this seat on an elevated surface - they can easily tip over if your little one kicks hard enough! It's a great tool for promoting head control and with the tray, it helps to keep them safely occupied for long enough to fold a load of laundry. Easy to clean and lightweight! We love our Bumbo.
Kristine B.
My daughter who is 5 months old loves sitting in the Bumbo. I put her in there when I need to use the restroom, or when i am cooking and she wants to play. She is always in my site when using it, but she loves it. It is totally worth the money spent on it and I believe it has helped her get a little more used to her high chair when we put her their for dinner.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.