BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Danielle F.
Wyoming, MI
We didn't use this as much as I would have liked...our son was so chubby from 4-6 months that his poor legs were all squished in this when we tried to use it. I'm not even sure we ended up using the tray because he started sitting by himself and this became an afterthought. We still plan on using it for our second child...maybe they will be less chubby! I like the concept but the design didn't work for us.
Gina J.
Knoxville , TN
Can be outgrown quickly but that is depending on babies size. I have a niece that used this up until she was 1 year old. We would sit it on the counter, always with us right in front of her (and its a large counter - no one freak out) for lunch or snack. It kept her at a good height for us and she was comfortable eating in it. Now she sits at the table in a normal chair, so we skipped the need for a high chair using the bumbo and tray.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I love the bumbo chair! My mom got this for my little daughter and it's so nice to have while I'm cleaning, cooking etc. and to have a little seat for a baby that does not know how to sit up quite yet. I love how you can use this for your future kids as well and it's super affordable!
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
Everyone tells you to get one of these and I'm here to say : you don't need it.
If you want it, go for it! If someone gifts it to you, even better!
My was certainly not a 'bumbo baby.' He had a hard time sitting up in it without help and his legs did not fit comfortably in the holes. He really doesn't enjoy sitting still so he dreaded it. I might whip it out again with my next baby, but truly, honestly, it is not an essential.
Meghan H.
Duluth, MN
This baby seat is awesome! Helps baby learn to sit up straight and is comfortable for them. It is helpful to put them in there when you're trying to do the dishes, get ready etc..There are also a variety of cute colors to choose from and the new ones have safety straps to keep baby secure!
Amy M.
Centerton , AR
I bought 2 of these when I had my daughter (baby'sat my friends daughter that was the same age) and I loved these! They were small enough to store out of the way, light enough to move anywhere and super easy to clean. It made feeding the girls very easy when they weren't sitting up alone but were starting to eat cereal. They could also see each other and play. Would recommend these to anyone with an infant
Kandice B.
I absolutely love my sons bumbo & recommend it to everyone!! It is such a big help & holds them perfectly! My son is too small for an exersaucer & doesn't always want to lay back in his bouncer or swing so the Bumbo helps him to sit up & see the world lol! I also used one on my friends babies when I baby'sat! It's so convenient to feed them in when u don't have a high chair! It supports them very well!
Kelsey S.
Lewiston, ID
Love this and so does my daugher. i still have one of the older ones without the seat belts ( i don't leave my child in it unattended of course) so this is no problem for us. shes in the stage where she loves to sit up and is still learning so its very convenient for me to sit her next to the counter while i cook or do dishes. and she loves it. not all babies are fans but i recommend it its worth a try!
megan m.
Brandon, FL
We loved this little seat for our son. Its a nice way to assist babies with sitting up once they have neck control. The only issue I ran into was my son grew out of it rather quick due to his chunky little legs. It got to the point he would still fit every where else but the leg area.
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My oldest was diagnosed at 6 months with torticollis. So this was one thing her physical therapist suggested to use for short periods of time. It helped her hold her head up and build her tummy muscles. It was also useful with my second. He spent lots of time learning to reach in it!!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.