BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I thought this was an expensive buy at first, but it was definitely worth the cost! I bought the attachment tray for mine. This made my life easier before I had a high chair! I was able to do so much more when my little one was smaller! I always recommend this to new parents!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
My daughter was not a fan of this. I highly recommend buying a used one due to the expensive price and short amount of time it will likely be used. This is not meant for babies with chunky legs
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
I bought this seat for my baby when I was 5 months old, I liked it very much but at 8 months of age i not use it anymore, only with supervicion I bought it in walmart in 50 dollars.

Compré este asiento para mi bebé cuando tenía 5 meses, me gustó mucho pero a los 8 meses de edad me emocioné al salir del asiento y ya no lo usé, solo que con supervicion lo compré en walmart en 50 dólares un pico caro.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
My kids are older now 7 -16 so I dont use Bumbo seats now with them obviously but they were great when we had them and they did use them. Safe and easy to sit in, keeps kids in one place. My kids always loved sitting in these. Easy to clean and very very durable. Can easily take with you. Great product and we  now buy these for family and friends.
Nicole D.
Waco, TX
This product is an absolute life saver!! i didn't use one with my first child and i regret it! I bought mine at Target, at a good price. they are very easy to clean. They only con that i could see to mine is the fact that there are not any toys attached for my baby to play with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is considering it!
Ashley C.
i got ours when i had my son 3 years ago.  He hated it so it didnt get much use, but now my daughter loves it.  Its great for when they are learning how to balance themselves.  Its a bit on the pricey side so we bought ours from a second hand shop!  Still does the job for less money! It is now a must have in our family.  I guess it just differs with each baby :)
Brittany P.
Waterford , WI
It’s a good idea, but I️ personally feel there are better products for equal or lesser cost. Both my babies legs were too chunky & the tray you can add to it is too hard to remove and clean.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product is iffy. I used it a few times with my daughter and it actually does more harm than good if it is used improperly. If you leave your child in it too long it can cause deformities. So, if you are planning on using this, don't misuse it. I really like the idea of it though and it can be a really good thing to help stabilize them and help develop their muscles.
Cindal B.
Bumbos are a life saver! Our son from a young age always wanted to be sitting up to look around. We used this for baby food feedings, camping, bath time when he put grew his baby tub. It is so very easy to clean and light enough to lug with us everywhere! It was a lot more practical for us as compared to a portable high chair
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
The bumbo was so convenient to sit my daughter in when she was a couple of months old. I also used it in the bath tub and I loved having the option to do that. Made bath time so much easier...and safe! Only negative is that my daughter grew out of it really quickly and I didn't get more than about two months use out of it.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.