BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Erin S.
Kentwood
I was given these for my twins. I personally thought they are a waste of money. I know tons of people that love them, but one of my twins could not sit in it for very long, because he got to fat for it.
The only good use for them I found was they fit great in our wagon so they got to ride around in it before they could sit up all that well. There are other things out on the market I think would be way better.
Nicole E.
I got a Bumbo free from a friend who's baby outgrew his. My son is 4 months old and absolutely loves it! I love the Bumbo because it keeps my son in a good posture and I can take it anywhere! It's easy to travel with so I bring it when I go to my parents house for dinner or out to eat! It's safer and cleaner than those highchairs at restaurants! It cleans so easy and it's perfect for feeding him solids since I don't have to wrestle with him in my lap. I would recommend this product to all my mom friends or any mom with a new baby and agree that it's a MUST for any baby shower gift list!!!
Suzy R.
We were glad we received this product as a gift. Our child was desperate to sit up on his own and see the world around him. He loved it. His chunky thighs didn't for in it for long, unfortunately, but it was great while we could use it. I definitely recommend using the seatbelt- it will give you peace of mind, and they child can flip out so easily since they don't have much muscle control in their backs and stomachs yet. It didn't happen to is, but he would lean really far to the side and I can see how easy it would be. But he did love this seat so much- wish he could've used it for longer!
Ashley K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All hail the bumbo! ;) Really though, this seat has been so handy. We take it with us when we go out to eat, I put her in it when she's bored of playing on the ground and wants to see what I'm doing, and even though she can sit up on her own now, she still enjoys sitting in it. We may or may not have the original version without a seatbelt... merp... so I can't comment on if the belt is comfortable or not... but at 7 months old, she still hasn't ever escaped from it or knocked it over, so the seatbelt hasn't been needed for us anyway. I know it's a safety precaution... eh.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this for my kids for feeding times and just to support there sitting. My daughter didn't like it to much. She could almost get out. It's a pretty good product they havet to be surprised closely.
Meagan R.
Ltl Torch Key, FL
My bumbo is now on its second baby and it's holding up amazingly well. My daughter's wiggly but I put the tray on and she stays put. The tray is well made as well. It's so easy to clean (which is a lifesaver) so we use it for her feedings and snack time. It's definitely worth the money if you're planning on having more than one baby (even if you don't you'll be able to pass it on to a fellow mommy or daycare).
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
I bought a Bumbo seat when my first child was a newborn and it came in handy.. The seat has a low spot where the babys bottom sits making it hold baby up easier.. They arent cheap, but you can always find them used.. My Bumbo has lasted me through all three of my children and they all have loved them.. I had also bought a Prince Lionheart seat, similar to a Bumbo and it does not compare at all.. I definitely recommend the Bumbo over any other seat...
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this thinking that it would be of good use and help my baby to sit up on his own. We didn't use it for very long, however, and it was not easy to get him in and out of because of his chunky legs. It was convenient for feeding or when I needed him to stay put, easy to clean and wipe off. But I got rid of this product before my daughter was born, as we had no intention of using it a second time with her. I've also since read reviews that it's not good for posture and their developing back muscles, so that put me off on using it again as well.
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
This seat is the best thing since sliced bread. No, really. I've used it with both of my children & about to use it a third time. I love that you can take it anywhere & sit it anywhere so easily. It can be used for a long time. The only con was that my last son was really chunky, and the leg holes were too little for him after awhile. Besides that, I would definitely recommend it to all moms!
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
I got my Bumbo 4 years ago when my son was a little baby. He LOVED it! I loved having him sit up and be able to see what was going on around him while I did some housework. Of course, then came the recall due to moronic parents misusing this product and neglecting their children. It didn't stop me from using my Bumbo again with my daughter, but she was not as fond of it as her big brother so I ended up giving it to a friend who also loves it! All around great product, just PLEASE read the directions and follow all of the safety precautions when you put your baby in this!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.