BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Brittany  R.
Hot Springs, AR
We love our bumbo! It was the perfect fit for my son when he was 8 weeks old and still is at 4 months. I have a very alert baby who like to constantly be standing/sitting up to see everything that is going on around him and this seat is perfect for that. We also use this seat instead of a high chair to feed a little rice cereal every now and then. I will say though that we don't use the straps much because the seat seems to hold him in pretty well on its own and the straps seem to get in the way a lot. I noticed that some of the older seats don't had the straps. Although I'm sure the straps are a result of some injury/lawsuit and are now mandatory or something like that.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
I have mixed feelings about this seat. I feel like everyone tells you to get a bumbo, but I am just not sure why. My first son was tiny (less than 20th percentile for height and weight) and it took him forever for him to fit in it, so much so that he really didn't need assistance sitting up by the time he was able to fit in it. My second son is really REALLY big (70th percentile) and could really use it now, but his legs don't really fit comfortably in the leg holes. I feel like maybe a portable high chair might be a better investment if that's what you are using it for, otherwise, if you are looking for something to assist your baby in helping them sit, we used our boppy.
Breanna R.
west Milford
We used the Bumbo seat with the tray for my niece. It makes it much easier to feed a curious baby. She still tries to sit in it even though she is now too big for it.
Tiffany W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! I used it with my son 7 years ago and it helped him sit up. I never had issues of him falling out. I used my bumbo without the tray. I am pregnant with a little girl and I am due in December, I bought the pink bumbo already and I did purchase the tray this time. This product had recalls do to a baby falling off of a table out of the bumbo, I wouldn't recommend setting your baby on top of a table or counter anyways. I recommend this product to any mommies! Once your baby can hold his or her own head up, its a perfect time to pull out the bumbo, for some babies its sooner than others, So there is no time to early to purchase this product!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love the concept behind the Bumbo seats. I do not recommend this product on any high surfaces, but i always used it when i was feeding my son or when i was trying to help him sit up straight on his own. I always kept the Bumbo on the floor.
The only thing I did not like about the Bumbo was that the leg spaces needed to be a little bigger, they made the safety belt with a lot of room, but the leg holes were too small for my son very early on.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
We got this seat off our registry for our baby shower. We thought we needed it. Turns out we didn't. For us it was difficult to squeeze our little munchkin (in the 45% so not a huge baby) into this chair while keeping the strap out so we could then strap him in. And since there were hazards with leaving him on the hardwoods etc I just never found it very useful and it ended up collecting a lot of dust. He would also get bored just sitting the chair. There are not toys or loops to strap toys too. And if I handed him something to play with and he dropped it (and 4 month old babies do) there was no way for him to pick it back up. Meh.
Valerie S.
Clarksville , TN
Always a LIFE SAVER when it came to all of my girls. So sturdy, yet comfortable for my babies. I can never not have a bimbo seat when it comes to my babies.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Leah R.
Clinton
Not my favorite product. My baby has chunky legs so I also felt like it was squeezing her legs when I sat her in it. Returned and got a sit a play instead.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I loved this product. I had the purple one, and I still have it. although I don't use it anymore. I did use it till like 4-12 months. I kept it at my grandmother's house because she watches her sometimes, and it is so convenient being able to have the bumbo handy when my grandmother is feeding her. other times I used it was when we had thanksigivng dinner or a family dinner. I just sat her right on the table with us. she was very well behaved.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.