BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Emily A.
Frederick, MD
It was just ok. My little guys thighs were big and it always felt too tight for him. plus it had little head support. I ended up using a sit me up more than I did the bumbo. Would not recommend. Glad I didnt buy it and just borrowed from my cousin. Not out any money that way.
Ashleigh C.
Alvarado, TX
So I thought I just had to have one of these for my first kid. LIKE HAD TO HAVE IT! This was probably the worst thing I received. My kid could never fit into it by the time it was acceptable for him to actually be in it. Waste of money for sure. High chairs are a better investment.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things were a lifesaver on numerous occasions. We actually just gave ours away to a friend because we swear by it. It's perfect for feeding time, or just when you don't wanna pull out the entire high chair.
lis C.
worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have one of this baby ready to seat chair it just so effective to feed them to help them seat up right I bought it on line on ebay brand new I used it with both of my kids and will use it again if I have more kids
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
Love my bumbo! It's very durable, perfect size and my baby loves it. Pros: it's soft so it can't harm the baby. I use it every where. I give them a big thumbs up. If you haven't bought you you're missing out!
Angela F.
Hopkinton, MA
My daughter barely used the bumbo, maybe a few times. She pretty much went from not sitting to then sitting on her own without the need to use this seat. I prefer using the bouncy sits as a place to sit her in while i wash dishes, shower etc.  Not thrilled about the product.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought 2 of these for our twin girls and they enjoyed being able to sit up eat. Ad they got older, we couldn't use it anymore. Once they hit 9 months, they're thighs don't fit in the seat anymore.
Danielle H.
This is the best invention for babies! It helps them to learn how to sit up on their own. It has helped my baby a ton and he loves it. We bought it at babies r us. Definitely worth purchasing.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a nanny and we use these products on the little boy that I keep. They work great for him and it is the only brand we trust. He loves to sit in this all the time, it also helps him work on sitting up
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Bumbo seats. They help your baby sit up and keeps them in a safe spot. My daughter learned to eat her oatmeal while sitting in one. These are at a reasonable price and I highly recommend it.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.