BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the bumbo and used it with both of my babies. They always liked the seat and I firmly believe it, along with baby wearing helped my kids learn to sit up on their own very quickly and easily. It wipes clean and can be used for mealtime, sensory play or just a spot to put them down. Very highly recommend
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
these little seats are great when you have little ones learning. Mine would sit in there while we were watching t.v sometimes or eating. It really helps them learn how to sit on their own. They are durable and last. Also come In different colors. If I ever decided to have another baby I would purchase another.
Chrisha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 I Absolutely love this seat!! My daughter was 5 almost six months and wasnt sitting up by herself, so i purchased one of these for her to sit in and she got the strength to sit unsupported and it is her feeding chair. It is a must have for babies i would absolutely recommend the bumbo for any baby. If you happen to get one with the restraint belt if ypu email the manufacturer they will ship you one for free. A great incentive.
Bree A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son used his Bumbo seat from the time we started feeding him purees (3-4 months) until around 9 months old. I could put him in it on the floor or table top with adult supervision. We stop using once his legs were long enough to reach the surface he was on. At that point he was able to kick off with his foot and flip out of the seat. I almost had a heart attack the first time he did it! Over priced and there are better options.
Christine L.
Washington, IA
We loved it for helping our DS learn to sit, but a sofa corner and some pillows does the same thing. 😆 Highly recommend purchasing this secondhand. You will only use it for a short time. Ours came with a tray table so we used it for feedings until we got a high chair.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think this product is nice in theory but the longevity of them for me personally was not worth it. By the time we could get any use out of it, my daughter quickly outgrew it. If you receive this handed down, it's nice. But I would not recommend buying this product.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cute idea, but the leg holes are so small that if you have a chubby baby they won’t fit! My son is 3 months and he hates it because his legs don’t fit. He likes his sit me up better. I like that you can use in the shower or bath for older babies.
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super expensive for something your baby will not use for long at all. My mother-in-law purchased this for us, per request, for our four-month-old as a Christmas gift. He's a chunky little guy, and BARELY fit into it at all. The material is flexible, so we could kind of stretch it around him, but he seriously didn't seem comfortable in it, and his legs really had a hard time fitting. We used it literally two or three times, and I just think it's unnecessary and overpriced.
Megan D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a lightweight seat but is only good for a few months when Baby needs help sitting up. Once they get active, it’s easy to flip the seat. Also, if you have a chunky baby this WILL NOT WORK. My first daughter couldn’t use it at all
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've used our bumbo for both of our children. It's durable, light weight, and easy to clean. My 3 year old still sits in it occasionally as a booster seat. I'd recommend them! We will hang onto ours for any future children!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.