BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Erika B.
Sidney
We love our bumbo, just wish the leg space was a little wider. Ours did not come with a tray, which I wish we had because it is very helpful! Love how easy it is to transport from room to room; it’s light weight and convenient!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
We LOVE our bumbo!  It's a great way to help your baby develop more core muscles with a little support. Don't sit baby in the bumbo until baby can hold head up pretty well. But after that point, it's a great portable chair option!
Connie E.
Had a issue with both my daughter and sons thighs getting stuck because it was to small. My son seems to get slumped over alot and uncomfortable where as my daughter who was thinner always loved it but would get stuck at the legs.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
This seat was great for my daughter until she started getting chubby. Her legs would tend to get stuck and it was hard to get her out. When picking her up the seat would come up too and I would have to remove the seat from her legs.
Aiko F.
Odessa, TX
This bumbo taught my son how actually sit up :) the only con is that it doesn't come with the table part but you can buy that separate! It sure did keep my son sitting up nice and straight. Found myself using it all the time
Victoria H.
Austin, TX
This is made for 3 months and up. By the time my son was 3 months old his legs were too chunky to fit. I wish the leg holes were bigger because this would have been great for his to sit and play with his toys or eat snacks.
Bri L.
Rexburg, ID
My little human LOVES to sit in this chair and whack her rattle against the little table that hooks on. I love being able to do my own thing for a minute while she's occupied and safe. I'd recommend this to any new momma.
Kaitlyn D.
My daughter LOVED her bumbo floor seat! I love how easy it is to take anywhere. We got the high chair tray attachment and preferred to use the bumbo instead of her actual high chair so she could be close to us while we all ate dinner.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
I understand everyone’s love for these but I just don’t see it as a baby necessity and can’t understand how it could actually be good for a baby to be in that forced upright position. The floor is free just use a blanket!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
I am of unpopular opinion but I was not a fan of this product. My little boy HATED it and his thighs outgrew it fairly quick. It is portable so I can understand why people love it but it was a waste of money for us.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.