Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Ahh the bumbo so cute so helpful my baby loved it ! The one that has a tray on it is super helpful to
Love this - but buy used as some don't use it for long - they outgrow quickly or learn how to escape
My son hated the bumbo chair. He looked very uncomfortable and cried every time I put him in it.
My daughter loves this chair And has been a life saver. It's easy to take along when going out
Not a universal type of baby item. For the price you definitely don't get your money's worth.
Both my kids didn't enjoy the Bumbo. I love the design but it was useless to me.
I love this product, my baby loved this, it was such a great item to have on hand
We were given this seat as a gift and I was super excited to get my baby in it. Our seat came with the tray attachment so I thought it would be really handy to have around. We only used this seat maybe 5-6 times and never for very long. Baby would lose interest pretty quickly. This is one product that you can do without.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos