Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I would recommend this to every pregnant couple I knew, my daughter would be right next to me while cooking cleaning . And she sure loved it and I sure enjoyed the company :))
Such a great thing to have with young babies. Both my kids used them, though not for an extended period of time, and always buckled in a supervised. It was an easy way to keep them close when I was cooking, or to get them upright and looking around. Once they started rolling I stopped using it, and they wanted to explore their environment.
Baby loves sitting in this! The strap keeps him from flipping out and eating soft foods in this chair is super easy for him
Everyone ive talked to said they loved theirs, i haven't had a chance to get one yet an try it but ive heard they are good an will get one when i can afford it.
I've used mine for both babies now and we've love ld it. It's been used to teach them to sit as well as a portable high chair when we go camping. A must have :)
Loved the bumbo! it really helped me out when my daughter got frustrated with just rolling around on the floor. this way she could sit and play with her toys.
Good product for when your child is just learning to sit up. I don't think you absolutely NEED it, but it comes in handy and you can use it for a little while.
I loved my bumbo, we used it all the time for mealtimes when we started weaning my youngest. A brilliant product to help support babies and keep them still.
I love the Bumbo, I like it even more now that it comes with a seat belt! It's nice for when I visit others people homes and can't bring everything with me.
We didn't use it for long as my son liked to be on the move quite early. But it was useful when I needed to get something done to keep him in one place!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos