BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Rachel M.
Calgary, AB
My 3 1/2 month old loves her Bumbo! She loves seeing things at a different angle. I have heard chubby legs do not fit in it, but that is not a problem for us, as she is long and lean. She loves it!
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loveeee The Bumbo! These Are A Must Have! U Can Take These Anywhere! Nice Soft Material, a Litl Expensive Though But Helps With babies Who Are Learning To Sit. Very Portable & Worth The Money.
Anita H.
Calgary
When I first got the bumbo I thought it was going to be amazing since almost every child out their has one... but if you have a wiggle worm baby they can tip over soooo easily even while sitting next to them on the floor. As well as the tray never stays on properly.
Kristen B.
I love this seat soo much my son used it from the time he could sit up and now hes 1 and still uses itperfect for when i am cooking and he can sit in it and eat a snack off the tray!! Love it!!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
This is a great product and a must have for all babies! It is even better now that it has the tray and the buckle. I love to take this in restaurants and let my son sit in a booth beside us.
Rona T.
This is really great for a baby..highly recommended.. My baby are really love this product very safe and comfortable. About the color they are all cute and lovable. Very durable products. :)
Jasmine M.
New Glasgow, NS
Babies love these!! I live how in the bumbo the are able to sit up in this seat (even when they cant sit up on their own.) So they can see everything. Perfect for bath time too!! Multi use!
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved my Bumbo with my son, although he was a little on the small side so he wiggled around pretty easily. I think the newer ones with the straps would definitely help out with that!
Kasey B.
I loved the bumbo seat! It really helped my son learn how to gain full control of his neck & it also helped him learn how to sit up in his own! I definantly recommend this chair to all moms!
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this seat for babies who can't sit up on their own yet. I feel if they have chubky thighs this wouldn't last too long, but can find used ones on local buy or sell sites for c heap
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.