Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
My baby had chunky thighs so the Bumbo was a tight squeeze from the very beginning. To enable to baby to learn how to sit, it's best to have them supported by you rather than slumping over in the Bumbo.
Great concept in theory not good for babies development. The proper muscle groups are not activated. Great for an occasional seat to use but if you are thinking this is helping your baby sit up, its not.
Great seat! I have the older version without a tray and without the straps but still love it and so does my daughter. It's her first seat now that she is able to hold her head steady for a little bit.
Brought one of these when my Daughter when she skittle she loved sitting init and watching to always kept her occupied it's a nice little seat for a baby recommended to all my baby mommy friends thankyou
We loved the bumbo chair! It helped our son develop and strengthen muscles as well as it allowed him sit up faster! The only downfall was our son was tall and skinny (just like dad) so his legs wouldn't stay in he was able to get them out so we only used it for a short while.
My 3 1/2 month old loves her Bumbo! She loves seeing things at a different angle. I have heard chubby legs do not fit in it, but that is not a problem for us, as she is long and lean. She loves it!
Loveeee The Bumbo! These Are A Must Have! U Can Take These Anywhere! Nice Soft Material, a Litl Expensive Though But Helps With babies Who Are Learning To Sit. Very Portable & Worth The Money.
When I first got the bumbo I thought it was going to be amazing since almost every child out their has one... but if you have a wiggle worm baby they can tip over soooo easily even while sitting next to them on the floor. As well as the tray never stays on properly.
I love this seat soo much my son used it from the time he could sit up and now hes 1 and still uses itperfect for when i am cooking and he can sit in it and eat a snack off the tray!! Love it!!
This is a great product and a must have for all babies! It is even better now that it has the tray and the buckle. I love to take this in restaurants and let my son sit in a booth beside us.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos