BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Christie F.
Bowmanville, ON
My baby had chunky thighs so the Bumbo was a tight squeeze from the very beginning. To enable to baby to learn how to sit, it's best to have them supported by you rather than slumping over in the Bumbo.
Erica W.
Tyne Valley, Prince Edward Island
Great concept in theory not good for babies development. The proper muscle groups are not activated. Great for an occasional seat to use but if you are thinking this is helping your baby sit up, its not.
Dana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great seat! I have the older version without a tray and without the straps but still love it and so does my daughter. It's her first seat now that she is able to hold her head steady for a little bit.
Jessie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Brought one of these when my Daughter when she skittle she loved sitting init and watching to always kept her occupied it's a nice little seat for a baby recommended to all my baby mommy friends thankyou
Claire E.
We loved the bumbo chair! It helped our son develop and strengthen muscles as well as it allowed him sit up faster! The only downfall was our son was tall and skinny (just like dad) so his legs wouldn't stay in he was able to get them out so we only used it for a short while.
Rachel M.
Calgary, AL
My 3 1/2 month old loves her Bumbo! She loves seeing things at a different angle. I have heard chubby legs do not fit in it, but that is not a problem for us, as she is long and lean. She loves it!
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loveeee The Bumbo! These Are A Must Have! U Can Take These Anywhere! Nice Soft Material, a Litl Expensive Though But Helps With babies Who Are Learning To Sit. Very Portable & Worth The Money.
Anita H.
Calgary
When I first got the bumbo I thought it was going to be amazing since almost every child out their has one... but if you have a wiggle worm baby they can tip over soooo easily even while sitting next to them on the floor. As well as the tray never stays on properly.
Kristen B.
I love this seat soo much my son used it from the time he could sit up and now hes 1 and still uses itperfect for when i am cooking and he can sit in it and eat a snack off the tray!! Love it!!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
This is a great product and a must have for all babies! It is even better now that it has the tray and the buckle. I love to take this in restaurants and let my son sit in a booth beside us.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.