BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Danyelle T.
hamilton, ontario
I had one for my son and one for my daughter, they outgrew them by time they reached the recommended age for them. My daughter would get stuck in hers, and the section that goes in between the legs cracked after only a month of use. There are other chairs similar that have more activities with them that I would switch to if I ever had another child and they retail for around the same price.
Jennifer W.
Mt, ON
Love the bumbo! Used it for both our kids and was very handy when they were learning to sit. My toddler can still sit in it now as a little chair. Easy to clean and the tray is handy for snacks. Buy it in a neutral colour and then you can use it for multiple babies!
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
In love with this bumbo chair my baby love it...
It totally meet my expectations! Now i don't have to carry her everywhere now she can sit and look around. And work her muscle to get stronger
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Not a huge fan. We got one for our daughter and she never sat well in it. It doesn't lay back at all, it actually seems like it leans forward. Plus by the time my daughter could sit well, her chubby legs wouldn't fit. Same story with my second daughter.
Stella J.
Texas
The father of my daughter got one of these for my daughter. I instantly loved it but my daughter wasn't too hot about it. She literally used it about 6 times and not for a long period of time. The product is squishy like foam and it gets the job done.
Jessica M.
Prince Albert, SK
I used a Bumbo with each of my boys to help them learn to sit up. I even used it when they first started eating rice cereal. It worked great since they were too small for the highchair. The tray worked great for them to play with toys on too.
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
I couldn't wait to get my daughter sitting in this chair. First few times were a success, but I wish that the back was higher on them. I have seen a new bumbo chair with a higher back... I only wish they had them when I had my daughter in one. We didn't use it for long, and I don't know if I would spend the money again on one in the future
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Expensive flor seat. If your baby has big thighs, it will be difficult to get them in and out of this seat. Baby did not seem to enjoy being bounded in the seat. It also forces the baby to sit upright even if they are not ready for that position.
Miriam W.
New Westminster, BC
Loved out bumbo. they aren't in them for very long but they time they are it's amazing. the new mandatory buckles are silly, if they are going to fall over they are taking the seat with them. at least without the belt they can free themselves.
Jenna R.
Barrie , ON
This is an amazing product. I used this for my preemie son to help him learn how to sit up. It was also a MUST when we went out for dinner as we just sat it up on the table and my son could enjoy the world around him while we ate in piece.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.