BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck i...14 Answers
  • Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Heather V.
I love love love our Bumbo seat! I used this for my son when he was younger and now my daughter loves to sit in it. She likes to be sitting up but cannot quite do it on her own yet so this is great. She can interact with the other kids on the floor and watch her cartoons or play with toys.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
I wanted to buy one so bad when I got pregnant ! However my sister in law had one and told me she would lent me it instead since we dont use it for such a long period of time.

Turns out I used it too late my baby is 4 months and his thighs are too thick for it

I would not recommend it to be honest, but YES you should borrow one
Emma S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of the bumbo. I came into my step-sons life as he was still using this and he grew out of it really quickly as his legs were too chubby. After doing my research a lot of other Mum's had this issue. The product works but the leg holes are way too small. I recently brought a different brand that accomodates chubbier babies legs. I wont be using the bumbo with my daughter after she is born..
Ashley O.
This worked really well to help my little guy with torticollis (head/neck tilt) we were told by our physiotherapist to slightly raise one side of the Bumbo seat to promote strength in one side of his neck. It worked wonders. PLUS it was amazing to have him sit up all on his own! Doesn't work the same for every baby, we had to shove a magazine down the back of the seat because he was a small baby
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
Babies love bumbo and so do I! It helps develop there muscles, so they can sit up on their own. Until they're sitting solo, it's a great option. I used the tray for extra easy play time. I also brought this with me for on the go feeding. Just make sure you only use it on the floor!
April L.
Windsor, ON
I really enjoyed using this chair with my babies. It worked wonders. But i wouldn't pay the price for it brand new consideting the length of time they spend in one. Great variety in colors. I contacted the company and got the buckles which are now required. And even after i installed them, i find that i don't use them and they are more of a pain because now the baby is just sitting on them.
Sarah W.
Saskatoon, SK
I wasn't sure about the Bumbo but my husband had our son in one at a friends and felt it would be a good buy. The seat itself is great and baby likes it but not for too long. We have to be occupying him as there are no toys attached. We got it on sale at Toys R Us so it was a decent buy but I think there are other seats that may be more useful before they sit up on their own.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
The bumbo seat is great for your little ones to sit in while you do things around the house!! With my daughter, she  could just sit in her bumbo and play with some toys and be happy! It also is a great booster seat as well if you put it on a chair at the table. Great little seat, and you can always buy for a great price if you look on your local buy and sell sites!
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I was gifted one of these at my baby shower, and I'm so thankful I was! When my daughter was strong enough to hold her head up, (about 5 months) I used my Bumbo to get a break. I could eat with 2 hands again, and I could place her on the table so I could "eat" with her. It was a blessing, but she quickly grew out of it because she was a chubby monkey.
Jackie B.
Both my boys used this seat. Helped them learn to sit up. Was very sturdy with a safety belt. I loved having this chair I also had the tray so it was good for feeding too if I did not have a highchair. I use to bring this chair with me to my moms.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.