BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had the older version of the bumbo without the straps handed down to me. After using it a few times i realized I needed the straps so I ordered them! After that we loved it! My daughter would sit and play with her toys while we watched Tv on the the floor. We also took it with us when we went out and used it as a highchair!
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Love the bimbo chair, just wish it would last longer since I have a chubby kid! Easily portable and light. Perfect for outdoors with a little one, or on a counter when you're doing dishes, etc. Obviously make sure your baby doesn't fall by putting it far enough away from any ledge. And they look comfy in it too!
Rachel G.
Dryden, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My girl grew out of this quickly, but it was nice for casual feeding at the table with us, or for popping her into something to contain her for a few minutes when she still wasn't super mobile.  She liked the chair fine, but was able to get out of it really young, so I felt it wasn't safe to use anymore.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
The bumbo floor seat is amazing. I bought it for my niece and she loves it. She is a bit of a bigger baby and at 5 months she was already sitting in it and she still fits in it now at about 1 year. She loves being proper up and being able to engage with us while she sits in it.
Tasha C.
Absolutely loved it. Didn't have one with my eldest kids but my last I did and couldn't live without it got it as a gift
so easy to put them in it everywhere and it's comfortable for baby great tray as well higjly recommend
Bumbo Multi Seat (Blue)
Tasha A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A good idea in theory but my daughter was on the tiny side and she never fit quite right in it. It was also very easy to flip out of. I see that they have since added a belt which should have been a part of the product from the start. Save your money and use a folding booster seat.
Kimberly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought for my 2nd child and she used it so much all the time for snacking and playing up until her chubby legs could no longer fit kept it and used with my 3rd child and I found she barely liked being in it or anything that contained her. It's not something I would go out and buy again as I don't find the baby needs it but it was enjoyed lots by my fisrt daughter
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
me gusto mucho esta sillita porque alli en donde se me acomodaba mejor darle de comer o ayudar a mi bebe cuando estaba empezando a sentarse solita esto lo ayudaba mucho, lastima que solo le duro unos pocos meses y no sirve para nada mas.
Kelly S.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wasn't a fan of the bumbo chair. It seemed to be too tight on my son's legs at only 5 months so we couldn't really use it for him. Other then that it was good quality but a bit pricy if you aren't able to use it or doesn't work out.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't help but love the Bumbo. Our family shares one and passes it on to the next niece or nephew who is born since it is impossible to break and basically can last a lifetime! It is the perfect little seat for a baby.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.