BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Amber C.
bury , UK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this a lot with my son, it’s soft and easy to wipe and clean and a reasonable price too. However the seat isn’t really big and having a chunky baby he struggled to get in and out the chair
Kayla M.
I find that the bumbo floor seat isn’t as good as everyone says it is. It’s honestly not worth the hype and for the price of a brand new one isn’t worth it. I thankfully got mine used for free but my son wasn’t able to be in it as long as I thought he’d be able to but because he is chunky his legs kept getting stuck and I had to switch to a different product. I feel like there are way better products out there that provide more etc for the same price maybe even cheaper.
sydney h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my girl was never huge on the bumbo. the position it put her in made her uncomfortable. she hates being restrained as well so we barely ended up using the seat. wouldn't buy it again in the future, especially with how expensive they are.
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It is great for keeping your young babe in one spot for a short amount of time... But my birth class instructor said these are not good for babes because they literally help your babe sit up... Which takes away their opportunity to build their core strength to sit up independently. So. Great for quick put downs while you need to go to the washroom but please do not use it as a chair everyday.
Karen B.
Calgary, AK
The Bumbo is easy and portable, it looks like it's a staple item on every registry but we love ours. Our son can sit in it while I'm making lunch or dinner, and it was also a new variation of 'tummy time' for us to help him hold his head up. We use it when he gets his hair cuts and to brush his hair after a bath (he has a LOT for an infant). I like the fact that it's so soft and mobile.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had the older version of the bumbo without the straps handed down to me. After using it a few times i realized I needed the straps so I ordered them! After that we loved it! My daughter would sit and play with her toys while we watched Tv on the the floor. We also took it with us when we went out and used it as a highchair!
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Love the bimbo chair, just wish it would last longer since I have a chubby kid! Easily portable and light. Perfect for outdoors with a little one, or on a counter when you're doing dishes, etc. Obviously make sure your baby doesn't fall by putting it far enough away from any ledge. And they look comfy in it too!
Rachel G.
Dryden, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My girl grew out of this quickly, but it was nice for casual feeding at the table with us, or for popping her into something to contain her for a few minutes when she still wasn't super mobile.  She liked the chair fine, but was able to get out of it really young, so I felt it wasn't safe to use anymore.
madeline a.
Toronto, ON
The bumbo floor seat is amazing. I bought it for my niece and she loves it. She is a bit of a bigger baby and at 5 months she was already sitting in it and she still fits in it now at about 1 year. She loves being proper up and being able to engage with us while she sits in it.
Tasha C.
Absolutely loved it. Didn't have one with my eldest kids but my last I did and couldn't live without it got it as a gift
so easy to put them in it everywhere and it's comfortable for baby great tray as well higjly recommend
Bumbo Multi Seat (Blue)
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.