BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Soft material great for infants learning to hold their back straight. Used the bumbo for all 3 of my kids. Great support to the child's back, Stirdy will not tip over. Can wipe easily great for cleaning up messes. Price is decent considering everything is overpriced when it comes to babies and kids. Overall a good buy!
Courtney C.
ajax
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am really torn on this product because I really wanted to like it... I purchased one second hand and am very happy I didn't spend much on it because my child didn't like it. Her little legs were too chubby and it was hard to get her out of it. She hated spending long times seated in it and would lift off the tray on the one my parents purchased (also second hand) and throw it.. every time. I don't think it helped my daughter learn to sit at all and it is VERY VERY VERY expensive for a piece of foam. If you absolutely need to buy one, don't waste your money buying it new, its not worth it.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I definitely had Therese for my twins. It was very handy to have when they are in the in between stages of learning how to sit up on their own but aren't quite there.

Try to find used if possible as you really won't need them for long periods of time. At most I had them for a few months
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter had chunky legs and she looked so uncomfortable in this seat. I didn’t use it for very long because of this. I find there are other seats out there that are less constricting then this. If your baby has small legs I’m sure it would be great!
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We adored this for all of our kids. It helps them strengthen the core muscles, although I seriously suggest purchasing it well loved. To pay full price I can understand how some wouldn't see the value in it.
Cherrelle G.
london
My little girl used this from when she was about 4 Months and it was really great because we used it as a floor seat and a high chair. The only bad thing about this is that she grew out of it by the time she was 7 Months and learnt how to climb out of it and soon after started walking. Wish we could’ve used it for longer but would defiantly reccomend to other parents!
Milagros L.
Panama
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lo usé con mi hija desde los 6 meses hasta el año, perfecto para darle de comer y esté segura, es suave y tomando en cuenta que mi hija era de talla regular cabía perfecto, pero para un bebe un poco rellenito no le será muy cómodo. Lo compre en rebaja por lo que el precio valor estuvo bien. El material es muy resistente y de fácil limpieza. Me fue muy útil.
Valerie W.
This is a great product for babies to learn to sit and I never used the seatbelts ( I was always right there and never put them on high surfaces) and you can use it for eating to playing. The only thing is if your baby has thick thighs it probably won’t work.
Keshia J.
Abbotsford, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It was really great for a period of time. Our baby was very small so her legs fit well. We purchased from a consignment store and it will defintley last to the next baby.
Saadani A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.