Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
My son hated it. I think maybe it made him feel restricted.
Great invention! wish i had one with my first born
My son loves to sit up like a big boy in his seat!
Love the bumbo it is awesome just be safe with it
Very convenient to help babies sit up.
Great invention for babies!!
We love the Bumbo seat! It is quite expensive, considering your baby only uses it for a pretty short period of time, so we bought ours used from a consignment shop. I would recommend doing the same. My son loved it and it helped him transfer to sitting up. Definitely a staple for a young baby!
I absolutely love this product. It help me so much when I was raising my babies when they were small. Helping them to set up it was very affordable. And I would definitely buy it again if I had another baby.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this seat for my 4 month old baby girl. At that time she was a bit too young and her abdominal muscles were not strong enough to hold herself upright. But now at 5 months old she can sit up with the assistance of this chair. She loves sitting up with the rest of us! Love it.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos